Revenue Services Group (RSG) is Western Canada's largest SR&ED firm. We specialize in winning R&D tax credits and refunds for Canadian businesses. If your company has done one of the following you have qualified to receive tax credits:
• Conducted software performance analysis and improvement
• Reengineered an existing software, researched methods of designing, deploying or maintaining software
• Produced advances in approaches for capturing, storing, retrieving, displaying and transmitting or manipulating information
• Resolving which is best of several possible algorithms, designs, techniques, architectures, or constructs
• Inteperoperability of software entities which were not designed to work together
Our technical team consists of the industries finest Software and IT Developers, offering advanced degrees and 20+ years of software development experience for Fortune 500 technology companies. Our accounting team are accredited CA’s and MBA Financiers with an impeccable record of successful SR&ED claim submissions. Put simply, the quality of our team is evident in the structured process, client relationship and refund amount our clients receive.
RSG are authorities at identifying company expenses that qualify for a tax refund and at converting this knowledge into cash for our customers. In our experience R&D taxes add one to two points to a company’s bottom line. And because we work on a contingent fee basis we only get paid when you get the credit or refund.
We are advisors on SR&ED to DigiBC, Canadian Manufacturers of BC, BC Food Processors Association, VGH and BC Wood Specialties Group. RSG advise most accounting firms in BC on SR&ED. We are members of the Canadian Tax Foundation.
- SR&ED Consultants
News on Revenue Services Group
Techvibes is a media sponsor of the Vancouver Canary Derby and Revenue Services Group has entered a team. Innovation has always been an important part of soap-box derbies. In 1939, five years... more
From July 1, 2010, until June 30, 2018, with the introduction of the HST in Ontario and British Columbia, businesses with sales above $10m (large companies) will pay HST on telecom, energy, meals... more
Want to eat a free lunch and learn about SR&ED Client Services? Well, the lunch part sounds pretty good, at the very least. New Media BC is holding a seminar on April 9th at noon... more