UBC Continuing Studies Technology, Media and Professional Programs helps you gain the knowledge and skills you need to advance in your current profession or embark on a new career. From informative workshops to comprehensive certificates, our programs provide practical, applied and industry-recognized curriculum. Discover opportunities to build connections, create networks, and learn from leading academics and business professionals.
Programs may be taken part time or full-time, in person or in an online format. Most courses take place in downtown Vancouver at UBC Robson Square.
Programs and courses include:
- Business and Technology Management – Business Analysis, E-Learning, Office Technology, Project Management, Program Management
- Digital Media and Communications – Digital Analytics and Web Intelligence, Digital Asset Management, Digital Content and Communications, Digital Strategy, Social Media
- IT and Applied Technology - Enterprise IT, IT Certifications (including Cisco, CompTIA, Microsoft), Network Systems and Security
- Multimedia Design and Web Development - Mobile Technology, Design and Marketing, Multimedia and Web Design, Web Development (including Web Programming, HTML5, Ruby on Rails)
- Internet Marketing, Web Design & Development, Miscellaneous, Mobile, Social Media, App Developers
Events Hosted by UBC Continuing Studies
How do you develop a content marketing strategy that effectively engages and converts increasingly skeptical prospects into loyal customers? In a noisy, crowded era of overflowing inboxes, pop-up... more