UBC Continuing Studies Technology, Media and Professional Programs helps you gain the knowledge and skills you need to advance in your current profession or embark on a new career. From informative workshops to comprehensive certificates, our programs provide practical, applied and industry-recognized curriculum. Discover opportunities to build connections, create networks, and learn from leading academics and business professionals.
Programs may be taken part time or full-time, in person or in an online format. Most courses take place in downtown Vancouver at UBC Robson Square.
Programs and courses include:
- Business and Technology Management – Business Analysis, E-Learning, Office Technology, Project Management, Program Management
- Digital Media and Communications – Digital Analytics and Web Intelligence, Digital Asset Management, Digital Content and Communications, Digital Strategy, Social Media
- IT and Applied Technology - Enterprise IT, IT Certifications (including Cisco, CompTIA, Microsoft), Network Systems and Security
- Multimedia Design and Web Development - Mobile Technology, Design and Marketing, Multimedia and Web Design, Web Development (including Web Programming, HTML5, Ruby on Rails)
- Internet Marketing, Web Design & Development, Miscellaneous, Mobile, Social Media, iPhone and iPad App Developers
Events Hosted by UBC Continuing Studies
Your audience and their path of engagement are vital to an innovative and responsive digital communications strategy. How do you plan, design and manage exceptional websites, intranets, microsites... more
As a product manager, how can you work with an agile software development team to deliver what your customers want, when they want it? Create a product vision and framework for managing software... more
Social media and emerging technologies allow you to interact with your customer and target audiences in ways not possible before, but who owns your voice in the social space and what are the... more
How do you develop a content marketing strategy that effectively engages and converts increasingly skeptical prospects into loyal customers? In a noisy, crowded era of overflowing inboxes, pop-up... more
People are sharing their own stories and building relationships with each other every day. Brands can no longer simply disrupt these conversations to broadcast marketing messages; they need to tell... more
Unlimited online access has opened up a space that is open-sourced, user-generated and user-controlled. Understanding the underlying principles of digital intellectual property is critical to any... more