Upverter is a highly secure and reliable platform providing hardware-engineering teams with innovative and collaborative cloud-based tools to cut down design cycle, reduce time to market, and improve overall efficiency in designing electronics.
What is Upverter?
- A world-class schematic capture tool
- An award-winning PCB layout tool (Design Vision Award 2013 for the Most Innovative PCB Design Tool)
- The largest and most documented part library in the industry including 1.2 million parts
- A unique and unequalled modern design review tool
- An intuitive and efficient bill of materials (BOM)
- One-click order to prototype/manufacture feature
News on Upverter
FirstBuild, GE Appliances’ global co-creation community, has partnered with Toronto's Upverter to announce the Circuit Board Design Challenge to drive the future of home appliances. The... more
Kitchener-based Thalmic Labs, a creator and provider of wearable computing products, was named Innovator of the Year at last night's Vision to Reality (V2R) Awards hosted by PwC. The award... more
The Techvibes 20 is a bi-monthly list of the hottest and most promising tech startups across Canada. The list is carefully curated by Techvibes editorial staff and reflects who's... more
Upverter has raised $2.3 million. The Toronto-based startup raised the money from Boris Wertz’s Version One Ventures as well as Golden Venture Partners, Autodesk CEO Carl Bass, and David... more
In anticipation of the Canadian Innovation Exchange (CIX) annual forum on November 21st, the CIX Top 20 companies have been revealed in Toronto. Chosen by an panel of innovation leaders, 20... more
“Hardware design has traditionally been a very siloed process – like document editing 10 years ago. This kills inspiration,” says Zak Homuth, co-founder of Toronto startup... more