Upverter is a highly secure and reliable platform providing hardware-engineering teams with innovative and collaborative cloud-based tools to cut down design cycle, reduce time to market, and improve overall efficiency in designing electronics.
What is Upverter?
- A world-class schematic capture tool
- An award-winning PCB layout tool (Design Vision Award 2013 for the Most Innovative PCB Design Tool)
- The largest and most documented part library in the industry including 1.2 million parts
- A unique and unequalled modern design review tool
- An intuitive and efficient bill of materials (BOM)
- One-click order to prototype/manufacture feature
News on Upverter
In anticipation of the Canadian Innovation Exchange (CIX) annual forum on November 21st, the CIX Top 20 companies have been revealed in Toronto. Chosen by an panel of innovation leaders, 20... more
“Hardware design has traditionally been a very siloed process – like document editing 10 years ago. This kills inspiration,” says Zak Homuth, co-founder of Toronto startup... more