Canadians Connected 2014: CIRA Symposium and Annual General Meeting (AGM) is gearing up to be one of the most important Internet events of the year.
Join us in Calgary for this unique opportunity for .CA Members to hear from some of Canada's top digital thinkers and learn about CIRA's latest initiatives. Not in Calgary? Don't worry, you won't miss out: the entire event will be available via interactive webcast.
What's in it for you?
- High profile Canadian speakers including former CBC Dragon Brett Wilson and UnMarketing's Scott Stratten.
- Exclusive learning opportunities on key business-related digital topics and an insider view of CIRA's recent activities.
- A chance to shape your digital future online by getting involved in the governance of an organization that represents Canadians – and Canadian values – online.
Make the most of your .CA membership! Attend Canadians Connected 2014 in person or by webcast.
- Sep 17, 2014 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Host Company:
- More Info:
- Connected Canadians 2014 iCal file
The Canadian Internet Registration Authority (CIRA) is a not for profit Canadian corporation that is responsible for operating the dot-ca Internet country code Top Level Domain (ccTLD) as a key public resource for all Canadians in an innovative, open, and efficient manner. CIRA may carry out other Internet related activities for the Canadian community in a similar manner. more