Let's connect with like-minded marketing professionals and learn from information security experts at this Marketers Unbound event.
- Justin Bull, Software Developer at FreshBooks. He identified and notified the CRA they were vulnerable to the Heartbleed bug.
- Carey Mende-Gibson, Partner at Conversion.
- Learn about information security threats and best practices
- Develop meaningful connections with like-minded marketers
6:00-6:10pm event intro. & personal introduction from each attendee
6:10-7:40pm two presentations, each with a Q&A session
Conversion is a performance-driven integrated digital marketing firm specialized in marketing strategy development and the implementation of data management, email, search, and content marketing solutions.
Marketers Without Borders connects marketers with powerful causes that have a demonstrable socio-economic impact in disadvantaged communities around the world.
Cost: Absolutely free, but spots are limited!
RSVP early to reserve your spot for the meetup.
Interested in sponsoring or hosting this event?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
- Sep 9, 2014 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Host Company:
- Crowdvert Conversion Optimization
- More Info:
- #MarketersUnbound 4: Get Shielded from an Online Security Breach iCal file
Turn More of Your Visitors Into Customers Using Conversion Rate Optimization to Grow Your Business Small changes can make a HUGE difference to how your site performs. With simple tweaks to your design, copy or layout, your website can reach out and grab attention, and turn visitors into customers. It’s called conversion optimization and it’s about targeted communication. Your site visitors want to know what you... more