Organization Lifecycles: How Organizations Grow; Why they Die and What to Do About This.
All living things, including organizations, have a lifecycle. They are born, they grow and over time many will age and die. As they progress along this lifecycle, organizations can expect to encounter certain predictable challenges. How management responds to these will ultimately determine the success or failure of the organization.
At this seminar you will learn:
1. How to discriminate between normal or age appropriate problems that you have to live with versus those that are abnormal and need to be solved.
2. How to predict the future problems that your organization is going to experience
3. Understand what causes organization aging and atrophy; how to prevent it and how to reverse it.
Featuring: Ian MacDougall, Corporate LifeCycles Inc.
Date: Friday, March 28, 2014
Time: 7:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
Venue: Hilton Suites Markham, Featuring: Ian MacDougall, Corporate LifeCycles Inc.
Fees: $25 includes continental breakfast (net proceeds go to the Ted Rogers School of Management, Tickets: http://www.hss-ca.com/events.php)
Hogg, Shain & Scheck, Komitas-Mastromartino Wealth Management Group of RBC Dominion Securities, PROFIT Magazine, 680 News, Ted Rogers School of Management
Who Should Attend:
• Small to medium business owners, entrepreneurs
• CEO, CFO
SPEAKER BIO - Ian MacDougall
Ian MacDougall is the Founder of Corporate LifeCycles Inc. - a consulting firm which specializes in large-scale organizational change – including lifecycle diagnosis, organization mission, values, strategy, structure, accountability and reward systems.
Ian MacDougall has consulted with government agencies as well as small, medium and large corporations worldwide in a diverse range of industries, including manufacturing, retail, high technology, financial services, telecommunications and higher education. His clients have included the New York University Center for Entrepreneurial Studies, EDS, Shell Oil, Thomson Newspapers, The Thomson Corporation, and Charles Schwab & Co. to name a few.
- Mar 28, 2014 7:30 AM - 10:00 AM
- Host Company:
- Hogg, Shain & Scheck
- More Info:
- Organization Lifecycles: How Organizations Grow; Why they Die and What to Do About This. iCal file