Visier, a tech innovator at the forefront of the Applied Big Data wave, is hiring for 120 new positions over the next year and wants the best and brightest to apply. Join the Visier team for a gourmet grill on the company’s 4000 square foot patio overlooking False Creek and the North Shore mountains. The menu will include a sumptuous spread of food as well as BC’s best craft beer and wine.
Who should attend: Skilled students and professionals with backgrounds in software development, data analysis, marketing, customer success, or UX design who are seeking rewarding, challenging careers with plenty of growth opportunities.
Attendees will have the opportunity to:
- Discover how they can make an impact and transform the way the business world makes decisions using Applied Big Data
- Speak with Visier staff and get a feel for what it’s “really” like to work in an exciting start-up environment
- Mingle with the pioneers of the analytics software industry, including John Schwarz, Visier’s CEO (former CEO for Business Objects, and member of SAP board), Ryan Wong, Visier’s CTO (former Senior Vice President of Engineering for the Business Intelligence Platform at SAP), and Dave Weisbeck, Visier’s CSO (former Senior Vice President and General Manager responsible for Business Intelligence, Enterprise Information Management and Data Warehousing at SAP)
RSVP: Interested candidates should RSVP for the event by registering here: http://bit.ly/1rFqSVO
Contact: Any questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or connect with Visier on Facebook and Twitter.
- Aug 21, 2014 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Host Company:
- More Info:
- Recruiting Open House BBQ at Visier Headquarters iCal file
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Visier delivers workforce analytics and planning solutions that enable organizations to move from intuition- to fact-based decision-making, and to more accurately plan for the future. Implemented in just four to eight weeks, Visier delivers answers to over 300 workforce questions. From simple metrics, like turnover, to complex predictive analytics, like which top talent is at risk of leaving,... more