Television has been forever disrupted. We live in a world where Netflix is Oscar-nominated, and where Aereo wants to permanently terminate the cable box. Our collective viewing experiences are built around time-shifting, streaming, content binges and the second screen.
As traditional broadcasters move to stay competitive, they are opening themselves up to experimentation in the pursuit of amazing content experiences. Join us for a conversation that explores the opportunities that exist for startups hoping to shape the future of media.
- Hear from industry leaders about their challenges and goals for the future
- Learn how to pitch your product to broadcast and media professionals
- Network with entrepreneurs with their eyes on the broadcast space
Hosted by Rob Domagala, Director of Strategy and Business Development, The Working Group
- Mar 13, 2014 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM
- Host Company:
- The Working Group
- More Info:
- The Future of Media: Remember When We Used To Call It â€˜Televisionâ€™? iCal file
Since 2002, TWG has designed and built web sites, web applications, iPhone apps, and system integrations for entrepreneurs, mature businesses, governments, and non-profit organizations. Value based development. Weâ€™ve worked hard to shape a culture that produces great results for our clients, by keeping things flexible, collaborative, and focused on delivering the highest value work first. We offer thoughtful,... more