A Thinking Ape is looking for a 2D Illustrator to collaborate with our Creative Director and Copywriter to conceptualize and produce illustrations for all our products.
This is a 6-month contract opportunity, with the potential to become a full-time permanent position. Your work will be a key, unifying factor in products that millions of people love and use every day.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Illustration - production line work and game-ready assets
- Miscellaneous production related tasks, including creation of product assets
Your background should include:
- A strong portfolio showcasing an ability to draw in a wide variety of art styles
- Excellent illustration skills, including prop, character and location design
- Strong composition and layout skills
- Good handle on draftsmanship
- Proficiency in Photoshop and Flash
- Ability to work independently
- Immediate availability
It would be a definite plus if you have:
- Graphic design experience
- Relevant education, such as a Degree or Diploma in Game Design, Animation or other relevant topics
Please apply via email to email@example.com with your cover letter, resume and portfolio.
- Date Posted:
- Jan 27, 2014 10:58 PM PST
- A Thinking Ape
A Thinking Ape is a small yet driven team that is dedicated to building strong mobile communities. With our collaborative approach to product design, we ensure the best ideas get the space they need to grow. Our team seeks out intuitive solutions to complex problems, and maintains strong ties to our hacker culture. more