A Thinking Ape is looking for a Community Manager for a full-time, permanent position in our Vancouver office.
As a Community Manager, you will help us manage our community of users for our family of top-grossing iPhone and Android MMORPG games. Ideally, you are looking to work in a startup environment and should enjoy ownership and responsibility in your daily work.
As a Community Manager, you will:
- Work with our Product Team to support our growing number of games
- Be the voice of ATA to our players
- Communicate with our community through a variety of platforms (Forums, Facebook, Twitter, and In-Game channels [such as wall posts, clan chat and world chat])
- Organize and coordinate live events
- Work closely with our Community Support Team
- Manage our moderator program
- Identify and analyze issues, trends and feedback from our community
- Analyze the data we collect from our games, and use it to help us make better product decisions
Your background should include:
- Experience in managing and developing MMORPG communities
- Previous customer support experience
- Previous blogging experience, content updates and community announcements
- Has worked with multiple teams (Product, Development and Support)
- Experience in moderating channels and dealing with moderating staff
It would be a definite plus if you:
- Have a financial, economics or data analysis background.
- Are considered a pro player in any online game (tell us!)
- Have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent
If you have what we are looking for, come join us in an innovative and challenging environment!
- Date Posted:
- Jan 27, 2014 10:57 PM PST
- A Thinking Ape
A Thinking Ape is a small yet driven team that is dedicated to building strong mobile communities. With our collaborative approach to product design, we ensure the best ideas get the space they need to grow. Our team seeks out intuitive solutions to complex problems, and maintains strong ties to our hacker culture. more