Vidyard is looking for a driven software sales/video marketing specialist to join our quickly growing sales team!
If you're passionate about innovation and enjoy managing relationships with high value customers - we'd love to chat!
As an Account Executive, you will:
- Develop and manage relationships with customers
- Manage fast sales cycles
- Present the value of our solutions to the customers' individual needs
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement
- Perform on line demos of our product
- Travel occasionally
To be an effective team member, you will:
- Have 3+ years of experience managing and closing complex sales-cyles
- Be experienced with software or technology sales and account management, specifically SaaS sales and Salesforce (CRM)
- Understand SaaS concepts such as MRR, ACV, Churn, etc.
- Demonstrate excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Have prospecting experience, as we do high volume outreach
- Understand Sandler and Basho sales techniques
To apply, you will:
- Include your cover letter and resume describing your unique fit for this role and achievements in previous sales roles
What does Vidyard do?
As the world’s leading video marketing platform, Vidyard’s technology shows our customers exactly how viewers interact with their videos. Along with hosting video content, Vidyard reveals who’s watching videos, and for how long with detailed viewer analytics and engagement data that can be pushed directly into a MAP and CRM, turning views into sales. We’re passionate about helping companies grow their business through the power of video!
Life as a Vidyardian
You will have the opportunity to create your own destiny in your role by generating and managing your own projects and seeing the impact of your work.
At Vidyard you will work alongside the best and brightest in the industry. We hire carefully for technical expertise and cultural fit, and are proud of our team!
We never miss an opportunity to have fun. We host weekly social events in addition to holiday celebrations, sports teams, not to mention our legendary parties!
Perks & Benefits
We offer free catered lunches daily, free snacks and drinks, free on site massages, generous subsidies for health & wellness and continuing education, on top of competitive pay & health benefits.
We thank all applicants for your interest in Vidyard. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Agency calls will not be accepted.
Vidyard is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the Director, Human Resources.
- Date Posted:
- Jan 13, 2016 4:53 PM PST
- Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
Vidyard is the world’s leading video marketing platform and we are passionate about helping companies grow their business with video. Our fun, dynamic, fast-paced environment is where the magic happens as we build the category, push our service to new levels and win over and support our awesome customers. If you are a high performer who enjoys being part of something big then we’d love to have... more