Vidyard is looking for a driven software sales/video marketing specialist to join our quickly growing sales team!
If you’re passionate about innovation and enjoy managing relationships with high value customers – we’d love to chat!
As our Account Executive, you will:
• Develop and manage relationships with customers
• Manage fast sales cycles
• Present the value of our solutions to the customers’ individual needs
• Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement
• Perform on line demos of our product
• Travel occasionally
To be an effective team member, you will:
• Have 3+ years of experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles
• Be experienced with software or technology sales and account management, specifically SaaS sales and Salesforce (CRM)
• Understand SaaS concepts such as MRR, ACV, Churn, etc.
• Demonstrate excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
• Have prospecting experience, as we do high volume outreach
• Understand Sandler and Basho sales techniques
You will be a successful Vidyardian if you share our passion and are looking for the following:
• Growth – Working alongside highly skilled individuals, you have the opportunity to make this position your own by generating and managing your own projects and watching your deliverables make a significant impact
• Flexibility – Set your own work schedule around our core hours of 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
• Awesome Co-Workers – 5/5 Vidyardians agree our people are amazing
• Fun – Nerf guns, foosball, mini-put, TF2 nights, Go-Karts and the list goes on…
• Consumables – Free daily-catered lunches, snacks and all the tea, coffee, hot chocolate and pop you could desire
• Money – Competitive pay and benefits
Vidyard is the world’s leading video marketing platform and we’re passionate about helping companies grow their business with video. Our fun, dynamic, fast-paced environment is where the magic happens, as we build the category, push our service to new levels and support our awesome customers.
To apply, you will:
• Include your cover letter and resume
• Include any links to your blog, twitter, etc. where we can learn more about your thoughts on technology
We thank all applicants for their interest in Vidyard. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Vidyard is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the Human Resources Manager.
- Date Posted:
- Jan 14, 2015 7:07 AM PST
- Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
Vidyard is the world’s leading video marketing platform and we are passionate about helping companies grow their business with video. Our fun, dynamic, fast-paced environment is where the magic happens as we build the category, push our service to new levels and win over and support our awesome customers. If you are a high performer who enjoys being part of something big then we’d love to have... more