Professors around the world are chomping at the bit to make their classrooms more interactive and engaging. That's where you come in, future Top Hat Account Manager. Do you have a customer-obsessed mindset? (In a mindblowingly awesome way, not a creepy one). Are you results-oriented and entrepreneurial? Let's get to know each other better, then, shall we?
- Come work here because we have a brilliant team
- Come work here because we care about software craftsmanship
- Come work here because we don't take ourselves too seriously
- Come work here because we care about and iterate on our development process
About the Gig:
- Ensure the successful implementation of Top Hat in a university, college or department as soon as a contract is signed
- Drive revenue by ensuring that professors continue to use Top Hat because they're so gosh darn impressed by it. This is a quota-carrying role, and renewals will be one of your central KPIs.
- Leverage existing business by maintaining regular touch points with decision-makers
- Act as the main point of contact between the professor and Top Hat
- Conduct trainings to new Top Hat users (both via screensharing demonstrations as well as in-person)
- We are laser-focused on maintaining unparalleled Client Services. We want professors to continue doing business with us not just because our product rocks their socks, but also because we are a delight to work with.
- Elevate the overall client experience
- Maintain & work within Salesforce
- You always have the best interest of your customers in mind. You do everything in your power to make sure that they are set up for success and using Top Hat to revolutionize how they teach and their students learn
- You're results-focused and have a solid track record of success in a quota-carrying role
- You know your way around a CRM, ideally Salesforce
- You're a smooth operator & a master communicator. You're fantastic on the phone and put professors at ease. You can also make more complex tasks a cinch to understand.
- You're a doer. You're action-oriented and know how to structure your day in order to maximize your own success.
- You are comfortable with travel
- Date Posted:
- Jun 2, 2014 8:43 AM PDT
- Top Hat
Top Hat helps make every lecture count by transforming students' mobile devices into powerful tools for active learning. Using Top Hat, professors can ask questions, moderate discussions, host tournaments and more to help professors teach and students learn more effectively. Top Hat is used in over 400 universities around the world, including Harvard, Stanford & the University of Waterloo. more