Position: Are you a competitive and self-motivated sales professional? Do you have previous experience managing accounts, navigating large enterprise and a track record of successfully expanding business within an existing customer base? Do you want to join a high producing team in a fast-paced company? If so, please apply to Uberflip as an Account Manager.
What We’re All About
Every Uberflipper is laser-focused on creating the best possible product and experience for our customers. We’ve gotten to where we are by working hard and as a result, have an amazing culture, great people and a some fun perks that make it all worthwhile.
Who we’re looking for in a nutshell:
- You love the chase. You enjoy finding ways to uncover opportunities, reach out to new contacts and rope them into an amazing solution.
- You’re a teacher: You’re patient enough to hear what someone is struggling with (pain) and teach them a better way (solution)
- You learn to swim: You’re willing to find a way to make things work without finding excuses and create processes so the next person learns faster.
- You know what SaaS or Cloud Computing is: If you need to look it up, this role isn’t for you!
- You’re amazed by marketing tools: You’re not a marketer but are in touch with marketing trends and marketing automation software.
- Identify and research prospective clients through a mixture of research, cold calling, personalized email campaigns & networking.
- Achieve monthly sales quota set by management.
- Understand Uberflip’s diverse value proposition and sales pitch in order to effectively attract qualified prospects.
- Provide ongoing market feedback reports and ways to refine positioning and outbound sales strategies.
- Profile and prospect into stated target accounts.
- Keep Uberflip’s management informed by maintaining accurate and thorough records within Salesforce.
- Weekly reporting on challenges, successes, and progress against plan.
- Provide insights into prospects' technology needs and feature requests.
The candidate will have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous successful sales and account management experience.
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced challenging environment.
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals.
- The technical aptitude to master Salesforce.
- A keenly developed competitive nature.
- The drive to be a self-starter.
- The ability to deal with objections.
- A fanatical attention to detail.
What you’ve accomplished:
- A college or university degree in a business-related program
- 3+ years sales experience in which you demonstrated the ability to meet, exceed or contribute to sales quotas
What You'll Experience
- An incredible team of smart and supportive people
- Great benefits and an award-winning office culture
- A few perks to keep things fun
Uberflip Work Place Culture
Culture is a big part of finding the right Uberflip'rs. We hire for H.U.S.T.L.E. - you can explore what this means and our core values in our Culture Hub @ https://culture.uberflip.com
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Flip content into customers with Uberflip. Uberflip aggregates content into an immersive, tailored experience that is designed to increase key engagement metrics and generates more leads. By creating an Uberflip content Hub, you can include blog articles, social media, videos, eBooks and more into a beautiful and responsive interface with strategically placed, dynamic CTAs - no IT required.... more