Worldwide presence. Biggest brands. Rock solid. Mission-driven. Category Crushing Technology.
The world’s biggest companies and national governments already rely on us to illuminate risk and save billions of dollars each year. Now they’re learning about our new cloud-based Governance, Risk Management and Compliance (GRC) platform and they love what they see. We are fundamentally disrupting the market and we’re having fun doing it.
We are looking for an impact player to join our growing sales team in Reading or Central London, accelerating the adoption of our technology products into new markets across the UK.
About the Role:
The Account Manager is used to thinking big and lives for opportunities measured in 6 and 7 figures. You’re not just a sales person, you lead the charge and coordinate the efforts of multiple disciplines within the company to find success in large and complex organizations. You know who the C-level decision-makers are and you are comfortable seeking them out and developing relationships with them. Likewise you know how to work with their support staff to gather key intelligence and momentum when it’s needed. Most importantly, you will have a strong belief that software as a service and cloud delivery are the future of enterprise software.
- Ownership of the full sales cycles from lead to close
- Opening doors with compelling campaigns, cold-calls, networking, etc.
- Conduct convincing presentations to senior audiences, leveraging ACL consulting and pre-sales resources to provide important business and technical expertise
- Develop repeatable business development (prospecting) tactics in existing and greenfield accounts within your assigned territory, ensuring a robust pipeline
- Follow up diligently on prospect and suspect lists provided by ACL marketing efforts
- Augment your existing solid understanding of controls analytics and GRC by continuous learning and professional development
- Establish lasting relationships with senior managers and decision-makers within your named accounts
- Leverage in-field events, social networking and web-based technologies to add value for your customers and prospects. Create opportunities for them to learn and network with their peers on relevant subjects
- Speak on behalf of ACL at industry events where necessary
- University degree is preferred
- Past experience working with a CRM, preferably Salesforce.com
- 4+ years of experience in conceptual sales, preferably in a SaaS environment
- Previous experience selling audit, risk management, compliance or other GRC software a definite asset
- Experience presenting to senior managers and the C-suite
- Experience with financial systems
- Experience with “complex sales”: working with multiple internal and external stakeholders to sell comprehensive software solutions including services.
- Proven negotiation and closing skills
- Strong technical skills and knowledge of data concepts in the Enterprise space
- Competitive, self-motivated
- Innovative, fearless self-starter, enjoys thinking of news ways to get the job done
- Goal-focused, process-centric, and detail-oriented
Are you ready to join?
ACL is a place where new ideas get noticed, get invested in and fuel something big. If this sounds like you or a place you want to drive your career, go ahead and apply at acl.com.
Please note, due to the high volume of applications received only short-listed candidates will be contacted. We thank you for your interest and invite you to continue to check us out as we are always on the hunt for great talent!
- Date Posted:
- Oct 16, 2015 1:02 AM PDT
- ACL Services Ltd.
- ACL Services Ltd.
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
ACL delivers technology solutions that are transforming audit and risk management. Through a combination of software and expert content, ACL enables powerful internal controls that identify and mitigate risk, protect profits, and accelerate performance. Driven by a desire to expand the horizons of audit and risk management so they can deliver greater strategic business value, we develop and... more