Cymax.com is hiring!
Cymax is one of North America's leading online furniture e-tailers with annual sales exceeding US $140 MN in 2014. With over 75,000 furniture SKUs, Cymax is a leader in online sales for all items home and office. Our growth since our launch in 2004 has been exponential and our culture at Cymax is unique: every person plays a critical role.
Our offices are located in Willingdon Park, situated next to the Trans Canada Hwy and Gilmore skytrain station. Employees have access to four on campus fitness facilities, ½ basketball court, and a running trail. Our office also houses an active fun committee, patio with BBQ, Ping-Pong table and massage chairs.
We are currently on the lookout for a talented Account Associate to join our Vendor Services Team.
• Responsible for providing administrative support for Vendor Development initiatives and online merchandising team
• Assist with coordinating group initiatives related to vendor development programs
• Will work closely with the team to analyze, seek and develop new areas of opportunities in vendor performance, and assist with executing business plans as required
• Will contribute to pro-active communication between direct --business partners, and any relevant third parties resolving and creating efficiency in internal and external processes.
• Will assist with analysis of market competition, to ensure company meets expectations in driving expected sales, margin, and service levels from vendor partners.
• Assist to develop and implement vendor purchasing and sales agreements, including rebates, partner compliance policies, and procedures.
• Assists with merchandising initiatives, providing reports, online merchandising of product catalogue, and merchandising support to other internal departments
• Performing data entry tasks; entering vendor registration information and providing reporting, as required within the department
• Performing with verification of rebate programs, and rebate accruals
• Assist with other Vendor Development team tasks as required.
• University degree or college diploma or related business experience
• 1-2 years’ relevant experience.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial.
Candidates, please click on the following link and submit your applications via the online portal. Please include your salary expectations.
Cymax Stores thanks all applicants for their interest in this position. Only those candidates whose skills and abilities meet the above criteria will be contacted.
- Date Posted:
- Jan 9, 2015 1:36 PM PST
- Cymax Stores Inc.
- Cymax Stores Inc.
- Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
Cymax is one of North America's leading online furniture e-tailers with annual sales exceeding US $100 MN. With over 75,000 furniture SKUs, Cymax is a leader in online sales for all items home and office. Our growth since our launch in 2004 has been exponential and our culture at Cymax is unique: every person plays a critical role. Our offices are located in Willingdon Park, situated next to... more