FreshBooks has a big vision. We launched in 2003 but we’re just getting started and there’s a lot left to do. We're a high performing team working towards a common goal: building a kick-ass online accounting application to help small businesses better manage their finances. Known for extraordinary customer service and based in Toronto, Canada, FreshBooks serves paying customers in over 120 countries.
The Opportunity – Account Manager
Specifically this position includes:
- Drive your funnel to consistently overachieve assigned Recruitment and Referral quotas
- Forecast accurately your Recruitment and Referral activities
- Maintain contact with accountants to encourage recommendations to their small business clients and to build strong relationships with the FANs
- Process and maintain inbound leads generated from FreshBooks marketing efforts, our customers, and web properties.
- Leverage Social Media tools to help add leads to your funnel (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter etc.)
- Conduct webinars in order to educate accountant professionals and position FreshBooks as the ideal solution for small business owners
- Occasional travel to tradeshows and other live events
We think you'll be an amazing fit for this position if:
- You have several years of B2B or B2C sales with a proven track record of overachieving your quotas
- You consistently make 50+ dials a day
- You’ve worked with accountants, bookkeepers or other financial professionals
- You have experience in the SaaS industry
- You have excellent presentation skills both in-person and online (i.e. webinars)
- You have managed your funnel using salesforce.com
Why Join Us
We're an ambitious bunch, with our eyes laser-focused on shipping extraordinary experiences to small business owners. You'll be surrounded by talented team members who share a common vision for what an amazing software company could be, and have the opportunity to help build a world-class one, right here in downtown Toronto.
Have we got your attention? Submit your application today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch with you shortly!
- Date Posted:
- May 21, 2015 1:01 AM PDT
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
In 2003, Mike McDerment, co-founder and CEO of FreshBooks, accidently saved over an invoice, snapped and decided to create a better way to manage his books and bill clients. Since then, FreshBooks has emerged as the #1 cloud accounting specialist for small business owners by helping more than 5 million people track time, organize expenses and invoice clients in the cloud. Known for... more