Method CRM is looking for an experienced sales person/account manager to drive conversions and effectively manage existing accounts.
The Account Manager we are looking for will be tech savvy and will help potential prospects to understand the full benefits of Method CRM during their trial period. We are looking for someone who has a consultative sales approach, a successful track record in growing insides sales and polished presentation skills. A successful candidate will be able to effectively mange many accounts, keep trial conversions high and attrition low is key.
Product and company
Method Integration Inc. creates web applications for SMBs (small and medium sized businesses). Our apps have strong integrations with other SMB apps, such as QuickBooks and Google Apps. Our flagship product is Method CRM, a web app made specifically for small businesses using QuickBooks accounting software. What sets Method CRM apart is its patent-pending accounting synchronization engine, and its ability to be completely customized from head-to-toe.
Lots of opportunity - we're already a successful startup with 1000s of paying users and we just closed a considerable VC-backed funding round - we're about to skyrocket in growth!
We are looking for an Account Manager that is energetic, driven and able to capitalize on all the new features we have to offer in our product ‘Method CRM’ with:
- Excellent sales organizational and communication skills and an engaging phone presence
- Field incoming inquiries from new and existing clients.
- Presentations – you will help the prospect to understand the benefits of our software by providing live web-based presentations.
- Efficiently manage time to focus on activities that grow pipeline and revenue.
- Must have an entrepreneurial spirit, strong ethics and integrity along with the desire to exceed every expectation.
- Provide consistent feedback to the entire team on enhancements we can make to marketing and product development.
- Be a team player with a positive attitude and a willingness to contribute to the overall team’s success in a fast paced environment.
- Continuously strive to improve sales effectiveness and business acumen.
- Full time position.
- 2-3 years direct closing experience from an inside/outside sales role.
- Post-secondary education in a technology discipline and/or business related discipline.
- Strong sales background.
- Prior experience with databases and database technology such as Microsoft Access, Microsoft SQL, is preferred but not a requirement
- Must have a strong technical aptitude and ability to learn new software quickly.
- Strong problem solving skills. You much be passionate about your ability to always find solutions to customers' needs.
- Ability to handle rejection.
- Must be self-motivated and goal driven.
- You should possess the ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Fun team environment.
- Small company experience – working for a small company like Method gives you deep insight to the inner workings of how a software company operates, as you will be expected to become involved in many discussions: from new product features, to marketing campaigns, to operational policies and procedures! It is the kind of experience you can only get from a small company.
- Training – You will receive initial and ongoing training on Method’s products, policies and procedures.
- Great downtown location – Method is located right in the heart of Toronto’s young and vibrant ‘King West’ technology hub at the corner of King Street and Spadina Ave.
- Great working hours – Method’s company culture is perfect for those who strive for a good work/life balance.
- Competitive salary plus potential bonuses!
- Health care and dental plan.
Visit our team page to learn more about who you’ll be working with: Meet The Team
To pursue this exciting and rewarding career opportunity, please send your resume and cover letter by email to:
We thank all applicants in advance, and will contact only those who we wish to interview. No phone calls or agencies please.
Method Integration Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
- Date Posted:
- Oct 2, 2014 10:30 AM PDT
Method specializes in CRM for QuickBooks. With a 5-star rating on Intuit Apps.com and Google Apps Marketplace, Method is the top-rated CRM for QuickBooks. Why do QuickBooks users love Method CRM? 1) We Sync with QuickBooks Better than Anyone. Our industry-leading, patented sync technology means data is only entered ONCE. Our customers save time every day because their data is organized and always in sync. And... more