We’re looking for an Accounting Manager to join the team at our Ottawa office.
- Lead the operational accounting team and train/coach accounting staff;
- Ensure accurate and timely monthly, quarterly, and year end close;
- Support all audit and review engagements;
- Establish, document, and revise applicable & evolving internal controls;
- Assist with tax filings and SR&ED preparation;
- Implement and refine smart processes improvements;
- Support budgeting and forecasting activities as well as cost center reviews.
- Degree in Accounting or Finance;
- Professional accounting designation (CA,CMA,CGA,CPA);
- 3 to 5 years prior supervisory experience in the accounting/financial reporting areas (high-tech / software / SaaS company experience preferred);
- Excellent and proven Excel skills;
- Netsuite ERP experienced preferred;
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure, meet deadlines, and be able to thrive in a fast-paced work environment;
- Extremely detail oriented with a passion for problem solving.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, please click here and fill in your information.
- Date Posted:
- Sep 4, 2015 1:01 AM PDT
- Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Shopify is a leading cloud-based, multichannel commerce platform designed for small and medium-sized businesses. Merchants can use the software to design, set up and manage their stores across multiple sales channels, including web, mobile, social media, marketplaces, brick-and-mortar locations, and pop-up shops. The platform also provides a merchant with a powerful back-office and a single... more