We’re looking for an Accounting Manager to join the team at our Ottawa office.
- Lead the operational accounting team and train/coach accounting staff;
- Ensure accurate and timely monthly, quarterly, and year end close;
- Support all audit and review engagements;
- Establish, document, and revise applicable & evolving internal controls;
- Assist with tax filings and SR&ED preparation;
- Implement and refine smart processes improvements;
- Support budgeting and forecasting activities as well as cost center reviews.
- Degree in Accounting or Finance;
- Professional accounting designation (CA,CMA,CGA,CPA);
- 3 to 5 years prior supervisory experience in the accounting/financial reporting areas (high-tech / software / SaaS company experience preferred);
- Excellent and proven Excel skills;
- Netsuite ERP experienced preferred;
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure, meet deadlines, and be able to thrive in a fast-paced work environment;
- Extremely detail oriented with a passion for problem solving.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, please click here and fill in your information.
- Date Posted:
- Sep 4, 2015 1:01 AM PDT
- Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Shopify is an Ottawa based commerce platform that allows anyone to easily sell online, at their retail location, and everywhere in between. Shopify offers a professional online storefront, a payment solution to accept credit cards, a point of sale system to power retail sales and a card reader to accept payments through a mobile phone. Shopify currently powers over 165,000 active online stores... more