Ottawa / Anywhere
Weâre exponentially growing our affiliate program, and weâre looking for someone to join us for the ride. To be a good fit for this role, youâre ideally a growth hacker who sees opportunities that other people miss. You need to be a creative thinker who can develop the perfect pitch to a potential affiliate, with the tenacity to make the deal happen from start to finish. We want someone who hustles to make sure that every new affiliate we take on improves the performance of our affiliate program. Weâve created an industry-leading program that affiliates from around the world are excited to join â but with your help weâll make it even better.
- Constantly identify, engage and develop partners across different verticals that will help drive significant revenue and referrals.
- Gather contact information for potential publishers and draft relevant, targeted messages for them.
- Provide affiliate partners with insight about how they can make money with Shopify.
- Analyze affiliate performance to maximize revenue, identify opportunities, and optimize campaigns.
- Support general affiliate program needs such as list building, trademark monitoring, and other projects as needed.
Our ideal candidate has:
- A good understanding of performance marketing and/or digital marketing.
- A good understanding of publisher segments and technological requirements.
- Experience in identifying, contacting, and recruiting top partners.
- Strong communication skills.
- Passion about commerce and the web.
- A love of experimenting with new ideas.
- Solid business development/account management or affiliate experience is desirable, but not required â weâre open to innovative thinkers that are skilled at business development.
Shopify is a commerce platform that helps merchants sell online, in-person, and everywhere in between. We have offices in Ottawa, Toronto, Montreal, and Waterloo, and remote employees all over the world. The best part about working at Shopify? The freedom to be you. We value authenticity, openness, and diversity in everything we do. Youâll also get to learn and grow with the best in the business. We want you to do the best work of your career, and weâll give you everything you need to make it happen.
If you are interested in discussing this role further, please click 'Apply Now' and fill in your information.
- Date Posted:
- Feb 2, 2016 1:00 AM PST
- Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Shopify is a leading cloud-based, multichannel commerce platform designed for small and medium-sized businesses. Merchants can use the software to design, set up and manage their stores across multiple sales channels, including web, mobile, social media, marketplaces, brick-and-mortar locations, and pop-up shops. The platform also provides a merchant with a powerful back-office and a single... more