Bionym develops the Nymi, a wristband that authenticates the wearer using unique characteristics of their cardiac signal (ECG). The Nymi is the first product to offer identity, proximity and motion information all in one wearable electronic device!
Bionym is looking to hire a Senior Android Application Developer. We are looking for creative developers who will develop the mobile experience for the Nymi wristband by undertaking and owning fundamental development challenges. We are looking for people that take pride in delivering a great product!
Preference for candidates with degrees in electrical engineering, software engineering or computer science. Ability to develop for Windows is a plus.
- Design, implement and test new Android applications and support tools for the Nymi ecosystem.
- Debugging, maintaining and improving existing products.
- Design and implement an SDK that will make Android developers excited about the Nymi and all of its unique capabilities.
- Proven experience with Android development.
- Knowledge of C.
- Ability to integrate with pre-existing libraries.
- Ability to work with other peoples' code.
- Ability to work with a team.
- Ability to develop for Windows and utilize Windows APIs.
Compensation and Benefits
Bionym offers competitive packages. Compensation dependent on experience.
Step 1: Ask yourself if you can absolutely love this job!
Step 2: Submit your résumé via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and state the position title as “Senior Android Application Developer #2013154”. Please provide a single-page cover letter that describes a successfully executed project, representative of the skill you bring to Bionym as well as why you believe you are a good fit with the company.
- Date Posted:
- Aug 13, 2014 3:07 PM PDT
- Bionym Inc.
Bionym develops the Nymi, a wristband that authenticates the wearer using unique characteristics of his/her cardiac signal (ECG). The Nymi is the first product to offer identity, proximity and motion information all in one wearable electronic device! more