FreshBooks is serious about Android. We are looking for top-notch Android developers to build a quality platform that supports our users and their businesses on the greatest new phones in the market. Small businesses all around the world run on FreshBooks, and they count on us for reliable, easy-to-use products. Join our team and help deliver a fantastic experience to millions of users on the Android platform.
We’ll expect you to meet the following objectives:
Develop upcoming iterations of the Freshbooks Android app within 3 months
- conduct peer code reviews and learning sessions
- execute on features and bug fixes using Java and the Android SDK, using tools like Flurry and Hockey to assess quality and user reaction
- protect your code with at least 80% unit test code coverage
Design and scope upcoming iterations of the FreshBooks Android app within 6 months
- architect our Android application to ensure highest-quality experiences for our users
- identify platform-specific feature opportunities for the app
- produce accurate estimates of development effort, bringing those to iteration planning
Make FreshBooks a world-leading Android development center in 12 months
- ensure the app supports all modern Android OS updates according to the Android UI Guidelines.
- grow your up-to-date and in-depth knowledge of Android
- participate in the local Android community in Toronto
- research and share news and information on this fast-changing field
How to Apply:
Mobile applications are no longer an add-on; they are part of the core product. Freshbooks is growing our Mobile team and we’re looking for top talent. If you believe you can accomplish the above objectives, then send your resume and a quick note explaining how you’ll succeed to us here at email@example.com today and let’s get this conversation started!
- Date Posted:
- May 28, 2013 6:24 PM PDT
In 2003, Mike McDerment, co-founder and CEO of FreshBooks, accidently saved over an invoice, snapped and decided to create a better way to manage his books and bill clients. Since then, FreshBooks has emerged as the #1 cloud accounting specialist for small business owners by helping more than 5 million people track time, organize expenses and invoice clients in the cloud. Known for extraordinary customer service... more