- Are driven to design, build and ship standards based, world class software
- Love to work in a rapidly evolving market
- Enjoy contributing to important decisions
- Thrive on learning new technology
- Like to be part of an exceptional team
- Pro-actively look for ways to make Tagga’s software better
- Contribute your technical expertise to the Tagga team
- Be the team AngularJS expert
- Write the book on Tagga’s AngularJS practice and methodology
- Develop amazing UI and widgets
- Mentor team members in the adoption of AngularJS best practice and standards
- Work closely with project managers, front-end designers and other team members to ensure compliance with project scope and needs.
- Provide reliable effort estimates.
- Excellent AngularJS skills
- Experience with packaging and delivering AngularJS components
- Experience building web-based applications with a strong focus on user experience
- Experience in the understanding and development of: CSS3 and HTML5
- Experience using Git.
- Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance
- Understanding of CS concepts such as: common data structures and algorithms, design patterns
- Self-directed while being able to work in teams and interact with designers
- Attention to detail and great problem-solving skills
- Effective communication skills in English
- Experience building applications for mobile
- Experience with test-driven development and continuous integration
- Experience working within an agile development process
- Understanding of Nodejs and Object-Oriented programming
- A GitHub account with AngularJS code that we can check out
- Enough familiarity with PHP to modify and debug existing scripts
Why Work at Tagga?
- We have an amazing company culture where people love to come to the office to work, learn and play hard
- We love working with cutting edge technology and learning new cool stuff
- We are building exceptional software that will change the marketing world
- Competitive salary, great benefits and the chance to work with extremely talented people who are just as passionate about what they do as you are.
- Fantastic view of our beautiful Vancouver mountains, and a creative office space complete with fun things like a pool table, ping pong, and foosball — so you can recharge those creative batteries.
Tagga is a market leader in cross-channel campaign management software and marketing services. The company’s powerful software enables brands to connect with consumers in the way they want, profile and understand who they are, and then engage them with targeted campaigns that make them hungry to buy and share. Tagga specializes in working with consumer-facing brands that include adidas, E.D. Smith, Red Bull, Banamex and Paramount Pictures.
To apply, please send your resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Date Posted:
- Apr 7, 2014 1:59 PM PDT
Tagga Media is a technology and services company building more connected, more successful cross-media campaigns with mobile. Tagga’s campaign solutions utilize the mobile device to connect consumers to a brand’s advertising media. With Tagga you can track audience enagement online and offline, from first impression to final sale, to map consumer behavior, increase ROI, drive purchases and build loyalty. Find out... more