WaterTrax is a cloud software provider offering a suite of easy-to-use water and wastewater information management and compliance tracking products. Our products enable our customers to manage and access all their water and wastewater compliance information in one consolidated platform. This drastically simplifies our customers’ operating activities and helps manage their compliance verification processes much more easily.
Established in 2000, WaterTrax has a growing client list of more than 125 leading municipalities and senior government agencies that operate or regulate over 3,500 water and wastewater systems across North America.
We are a team of innovative, energetic, and technically savvy individuals from all over the world. We bring our collective talents and enthusiasm to develop our products and to each and every project we take on.
If you want to apply your considerable technical skills on software products that help keep the environment clean and water safe for consumption, and on products that users rely on daily to perform their job effectively, then this position is ideal for you.
Privately held, the company is based in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
In this role, you will be responsible for designing, documenting, implementing, troubleshooting and maintaining features and enhancements for a high-performance, database-driven web application running in a Windows environment.
• Designing, documenting, implementing and troubleshooting small features and enhancements
• Working as part of the development team on larger features and projects
• Providing maintenance fixes for existing features
• Unit and integration testing
• Managing and enhancing the build and unit test environment
• Strong participation in requirements, design and code reviews
• Providing time estimates for assigned tasks
• Providing timely and accurate status reports on your assigned tasks
Knowledge and Skills
• Strong knowledge of web application development, application security issues, web architecture and databases
• A high degree of proficiency in C#, ASP, ASP.NET, .NET Framework, JScript, IIS, TSQL, HTML, XML, XSL, Crystal Reports, Aspose, web services and associated development tools
• Solid understanding of and ability to apply Object Oriented analysis and design
• Experience in using Telerik, Crystal Reports, and Aspose is desirable
• Knowledge of SVN, NAnt, and NUnit CruiseControl.Net an advantage
• Solid understanding of the software development lifecycle
• Strong planning and organizational skills
• Ability to work with minimum supervision, self-starter
• Dedicated to learning new skills quickly and independently
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Analytical and detail oriented
• Strong presentation and planning skills
• Commitment to quality and customer service
• BS in Computer Science or equivalent
• This role is suitable for a software developer with at least 2 years of experience
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com and include in the subject line: ASP/ASP.Net Software Developer
WaterTrax is located in downtown Vancouver and this position offers a competitive salary and benefits. WaterTrax is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants for their interest. All applications are treated as confidential and will remain on file for six months.
- Date Posted:
- Jan 28, 2015 10:44 AM PST
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
WaterTrax provides a suite of reliable water and wastewater information management products to help organizations manage their data efficiently, while ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements. Established in 2000, WaterTrax has a growing client list of more than 200 leading municipalities and agencies that manage over 3500 water and wastewater systems across North America. Privately... more