Mobify is looking for a full-time B2B Content Marketing Coordinator to create content for inbound marketing initiatives. As a valued member of the Mobify team, you will work on B2B content marketing which includes writing and creating content daily.
- Work with the Product Marketing Manager, Lead Generation Manager and Director of Demand Generation to plan, create and execute B2B content marketing programs
- Write compelling short and long form collateral including whitepapers, case studies, video scripts, ebooks, presentations, emails, web copy, editorials, blog and social media posts
- Analyze the efficacy of existing traffic acquisition channels and seek new traffic acquisition opportunities – iterating on different strategies to learn what works
- Optimize content for traffic acquisition through search engines, social media, referrals and links
- Support PR and Media efforts as required
- Write and create content on a daily basis. Did we mention writing? As writing is a huge part of this job, we’re looking for applicants with a demonstrated passion for creating content
- Are a born storyteller. You can research materials, interview people, find ideas and filter information to craft a great story no matter how technical the subject
- Find stories where others miss them. You're determined and can dig deep to find the story no matter how deeply it's buried
- Know the web. You have practical experience using a variety of content publishing platforms for B2B marketing purposes
- Are results-driven and comfortable using Google Analytics, keyword research, statistics and analysis to get better insight into how to tell data-driven, persona-based stories
- Know enough HTML to be dangerous. You can troubleshoot a blog post, embed a social widget or fix a formatting issue. The more HTML/CSS chops the better!
- Have a minimum of 3 years professional experience and a portfolio of work to showcase your exceptional writing and content creation skills
- Have experience with a revenue-operations environment that has a complete lead-to-revenue cycle management
- Know how to create a variety of different types of content that are targeted to very specific audiences
- Love to push people’s mental models and challenge their acceptance of ‘current state’
- Have proven experience creating content that is optimized for search engines
- Look forward to working with new and exciting B2B marketing technologies
- Exposure to/familiarity with CEB’s mobilizer/customer consensus/challenger sale models an advantage
- Understanding of SaaS and other Internet business models
- Experience working in a start-up environment
Mobify (www.mobify.com) is the mobile commerce platform of choice for leading Fortune 500 companies and drives hundreds of millions of dollars in mobile revenue. Over 75,000 developers use Mobify products to adapt their website for mobile and tablets devices. We empower customers and developers at companies like Starbucks, ideeli, Threadless, BT, Expedia, Beyond the Rack, and NBC to deliver over $100-million in mobile commerce this year, and that's just the beginning.
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada