You’re a PHP master who eats APIs for breakfast. Our Backend Developer for Infrastructure will help Frank and Oak deliver an amazing e-commerce experience that can scale to meet increasing demand.
What You Have
- Working knowledge of XML
- Superior organization, teamwork and communication skills
- Experience with Magento a major plus
- Experience working with payment gateways a major plus
- Experience with Zend or other MVC frameworks a major plus
- Experience with continuous integration and test-driven development methodologies a plus
- Portfolio of open source projects a plus
Where You’ll Make a Difference
- Nothing beats living in the greatest neighborhood in Montreal, and working with a team of young, motivated, and talented people.
- The Frank & Oak bike team is currently accepting new applications.
- There are currently vacancies for the internal nicknames “Desert wind”, and “Blue valentine”. Get yours today!
- The boring benefits: health, dental, medical, and optical coverage, and no-questions-asked personal days.
- Style makeover included. Get your bank of free store credits refreshed on a yearly basis.
- Date Posted:
- Jan 1, 2016 9:51 PM PST
- Frank & Oak
- Frank & Oak
- Montréal, Québec, Canada
Frank & Oak is a vertically integrated online menswear brand with premium clothing and a simple, personalized shopping experience. Every month, Frank & Oak designs, manufactures, and sells a limited feed of modern apparel and accessories. The brand acts as a lifestyle partner, offering style advice, personalized product suggestions, and an easy-to-use shopping platform, among other... more