Who we are…
Neverblue, a GlobalWide Media Company was awarded One of the Best Places to Work in Los Angeles 2014 by The Los Angeles Business Journal, Online Strategy of the Year 2012 by VIATeC, BC Exporter of the Year (New Media & Entertainment Division) in 2011 and Business of the Year 2009 by the Victoria Chamber of Commerce, Neverblue is a market leader in the fast-growing online advertising world. We are a full-service digital advertising company that specializes in online customer acquisition and lead generation. We deliver millions of profitable customers to clients from all over the world, including members of the Fortune 1000™.”
Neverblue is a fast-paced company offering a dynamic workplace and a great opportunity to grow. If you enjoy working in a collaborative, results-driven environment, have a great attitude and want to be part of our award winning team, we would like to hear from you!
Who you are…
As a Business Development Manager you will work with the Network Distribution and Business Development teams to proactively grow our advertisers on an international level. This position is responsible for finding new advertisers, accelerating the growth of the existing advertisers, and finding the best solutions to capitalize on their results.
International travel may be required. This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic, fast-paced company where you can make a difference, and build your resume in advertising technology and media. This position is permanent, full-time, and includes a competitive base salary, commission, and a comprehensive benefits package. This position reports directly to the VP of Network Distribution and could be located in either Victoria or Los Angeles.
- Continually prospect for new high potential advertisers and introduce them to the benefits of Neverblue
- Liase with the affiliate team to ensure new accounts gain traction quickly, and those new offers are enjoying high quality growth immediately.
- Work with Network Distribution to reactivate dormant advertisers, to expand relationships and increase the number of quality offers they are running.
- Ensure new advertisers enjoy accelerated growth through high quality programs.
- Land exclusive Advertiser of Record relationships
- Continually research Affiliate Marketing, and specifically CPA/Lead Generation trends within the US.
- Report on research results and activities in a manner that helps the company understand the effectiveness of its’ strategy and helps in devising methods on improving results
- Participate in business planning, create explicit goals and execute thoughtfully, using best efforts at all times.
- Represent Neverblue in the field, while building and maintain an intimate knowledge of industry developments, revealing new trends, challenges and opportunities
- Promote and market Neverblue in a manner consistent with the company’s Brand and Strategic Values at conferences and business meetings around North America.
- Constructively negotiate advertising campaign terms and rates with advertisers
- Build and maintain solid business relationships with advertisers
- Report on activities and related results in a manner that helps the team understand the effectiveness of new programs, and grow the business in an optimized fashion.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Driven to succeed - meet and beat team and individual targets and goals
- Ability to cold call, up-sell and negotiate with clients
- Ability to take direction well and follow through with project deadlines
- Exceptional sense of organization and attention to detail
- Ability to plan work to meet deadlines and unexpected situations and/or requests
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Office Suite and using the internet as a research tool
Education and Experience
- Post-secondary education in business, commerce or marketing (MBA a plus)
- Experience in sales, particularly business to business
- Online marketing or advertising experience an asset
- Experience working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment driven by meeting and beating targets
We would like to thank all applicants for your interest however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
For other career opportunities with GlobalWide Media, visit: http://globalwidemedia.com/careers
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION/EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
GlobalWide Media strongly supports and values the uniqueness of all individuals and promotes a work environment where diversity is embraced. Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.
- Date Posted:
- Jan 30, 2015 1:07 PM PST
- Neverblue - A GlobalWide Media Company
- Neverblue - A GlobalWide Media Company
- Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
For over ten years, Neverblue has been a trusted performance marketing company that specializes in web, mobile, search, social, display, video and mobile. We provide global distribution across our internal performance media team, owned and operated properties, proprietary ad platform, and international agency and publishing partners. Neverblue is a GlobalWide Media company, based in Los... more