Bionym develops the Nymi, a wristband that authenticates the wearer using unique characteristics of his/her cardiac signal (ECG). The Nymi is the first product to offer identity, proximity and motion information all in one wearable electronic device! We are re-inventing how people use our identity in every aspect of their lives.
Bionym is looking to grow its Business Development team with the addition of a Business Development Manager, responsible for driving growth of the Nymi platform through strategic partnerships. The Business Development Manager will be responsible for qualifying inbound partner interest and recruiting new strategic partners to the platform.
As a platform, the partners we work with will define the Nymi’s success. Come help us create the future!
• Inbound management of new Partner interest, including understanding and documenting product vision, and itemizing business value
• Partner strategy development and outbound partner recruitment
• Industry and vertical-specific roadmap creation and maintenance, covering Partner prioritization and integrated product experience vision
• Business management of key partner integrations, within the development stages as well as in the go-to-market phase
• Partner success story marketing, including creation of blog posts, collateral and PR support
• Development long-term platform strategy and business model concepts
• Represent Bionym at trade shows and industry conference (some travel required)
Desired experience, skills and qualifications include:
• Ability to discover non-obvious connections and design partnerships for mutual alignment
• Ability to deeply understand partner motivations and priorities
• Ability to navigate complex organizations and get to key decision-makers
• Ability to establish strong, trusting relationships with partners
• 3+ years’ experience in a software or consumer technology business development role with direct Client or Partner exposure and owned accounts
• 1+ years’ experience in managing strategic partnerships focused on co-developed products or offerings
• Experience with consumer brands preferred
• Experience with security technologies (digital or physical) preferred
• Experience in and familiarity with technology startup environments and ecosystems, particularly in drawing the line between Customer needs and product development
• Experience using CRM systems to track deals
• Superior communication and presentation skills
• Independent, self-starting, and high-achieving attitude towards growing the business
• Post-secondary degree in Engineering or Business
Bionym offers competitive compensation, a broad benefits program and a downtown Toronto working environment, in addition to the opportunity to create an entirely new class of technology experiences that will transform everyday life, at home, at work and while on the road, improving both security and convenience for all.
- Date Posted:
- Jul 2, 2014 10:19 AM PDT
- Bionym Inc.
Bionym develops the Nymi, a wristband that authenticates the wearer using unique characteristics of his/her cardiac signal (ECG). The Nymi is the first product to offer identity, proximity and motion information all in one wearable electronic device! more