Being a part of the Architech team means you’ll experience the buzz of a growing firm that’s focused on fresh ideas and lean entrepreneurial thinking. We partner with our clients to create exceptional experiences through innovation, human-centred design, and world-class engineering. We create inspiring and engaging solutions - meshing digital and physical - to help our clients innovate and grow.
- Maintain a deep understanding of Architech’s service offerings, technical capabilities and differentiating value for conversations with prospective clients.
- Continuous outreach to prospective clients in selected verticals through phone, email, in person, and industry events.
- Reporting to the Director of Sales & Business Development, work to generate leads across all territories and verticals.
- Conduct research and analysis to identify market and partner opportunities for advancing opportunities to a qualified stage.
- Successfully close qualified accounts within targeted accounts and verticals as defined each year, and other secondary verticals to meet revenue goals.
- Own the RFP/RFI response process and manage the sales process elements such as lead generation, solution pitch and negotiation of terms.
- Work with the Partner team to cultivate and maintain relationships with complementary technology and marketing partners in developing new opportunities, joint business plans and value propositions.
- Provide regular updates of sales activities to facilitate conversations with members of the Executive team and to develop forecasting plans.
- Collaborate with supporting internal teams who participate in the business development process including Marketing & Brand, Solutions and Sales.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, AND COMPETENCIES
- 5-7 years of experience in a business development or sales role preferably in a professional services or technology setting.
- Clear track record of building up a new business area from scratch, meeting or exceeding sales targets and laying the foundation for future opportunities.
- Track record of building and maintaining relationships with key industry players that open doors to additional opportunities.
- Detail-oriented in gathering information about client needs, developing presentation, responding to RFPs/RFIs and writing SOWs.
- Strong communication skills for negotiating terms of engagement, navigating obstacles, and responding strategically to clients’ needs.
- Strong reasoning and critical thinking skills for all elements of the sales process and the negotiation stage.
- Interest and understanding of technology including web and mobile solutions, analytics and emerging technologies.
- Ability to travel more than 50% of the time.
- Date Posted:
- Nov 18, 2015 6:57 AM PST
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
We partner with our clients to create exceptional experiences through innovation, human-centred design, and world-class engineering. We create inspiring and engaging solutions – meshing digital and physical – to help our clients innovate and grow. Our team of 125+ talented developers, designers and strategists build solutions that include web, mobile, cloud, smart client, machine and deep... more