SourceKnowledge is the leading video advertising private exchange in Canada. Brands and agencies trust SourceKnowledge to offer the largest video ad inventory, ensure brand safety and viewability, as well as push the envelope for multi-platform presence by being the authority on emerging technologies such as Connected TV. SourceKnowledge reaches 9.8 million unique users in Canada and 81 million unique users in the United States (comScore, September 2013). Founded in 2009, SourceKnowledge is located in Montreal and has clients around the world.
SourceKnowledge is seeking a Business Development Manager to help secure strategic alliances and partnerships with large publishers and media outlets. This position requires an action-oriented leader that is tenacious and passionate about building new relationships, working in a team environment and closing business development objectives.
Ideal candidates will have 2-5 years of business development experience, be a self-starter, with a strong entrepreneurial spirit, excellent verbal and written communication skills and high-energy personality. Also of importance is strong organizational skills and a capability to strategically align business objectives with publisher interests. Experience in the digital advertising industry is a bonus but not mandatory.
1. Executes effective strategic alliances and partnerships with large web properties/ publishers
2. Researches and secures new business opportunities
3. Works closely with sales group to fulfill inventory requests
4. Operates with the highest level of ethics and integrity while promoting and articulating the company’s vision, mission and values
5. Creates publisher proposals that meets needs of both business development and sales departments
6. Maintains and manages inventory levels of all publishers so as to maximize optimal fill rates
7. Collaborates with team members to create and deliver prospective publisher presentations and proposals
8. Stays abreast of competitive conditions
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication skills, with the capability of clearly articulating the company’s value proposition into effective sales presentations and meetings
- Proven ability to establish and cultivate interpersonal relationships both internally and externally
- Expert with computer software and technology. Must have love of all things internet
Include your minimum salary/total compensation requirements
- Date Posted:
- Oct 7, 2014 1:40 PM PDT
SourceKnowledge is a private video network based in Canada. We reach a premium Canadian audience in English and French. With over 70 million global video streams on our publisher's websites, SourceKnowledge is one of the largest video networks in Canada. Our exclusive and direct relationships with indepedent publishers give your brands access to a Canadian audience that ranges from 18-25, 26-34 & 35-45. more