At Latitude Geographics, we offer products and services that streamline the process of building awesome mapping solutions based on Esri technology. More than a thousand organizations around the world have jumpstarted their web mapping infrastructures using our Geocortex software, and we’re keen to see them deliver even more value to their stakeholders. We’re not about one-off projects; we believe in building software platforms that allow an organization to realize an ever-increasing ROI from their Geocortex investment. How do they generate that growing ROI? That’s where you come in.
In this role, you’ll work with selected clients to help them imagine what is possible beyond the basics, prioritizing what’ll provide maximum positive impact, and then help plan and monitor the progress of real projects. Coordinating with Latitude’s professional services and sales team, your focus will be on business analysis and development to explore and propose ways to help organizations leverage our software platform to fulfill their mandates better. There is a significant sales component to this role requiring creativity, vision, and the ability to inspire. Simultaneously, you’ll need to be pragmatic, value conscious, and focused on clients getting real work done.
The ideal candidate is both technically adept and business savvy with excellent customer facing skills. We’re seeking a strong communicator with an ability to build a network of effective business relationships. An IT technical sales background is essential, preferably in enterprise software sales. A background in GIS is ideal but not required.
- Conduct business analysis related to solutions and services that enable our clients to help better maximize the long term value of Geocortex technology at their organization.
- Apply your professional knowledge, past experience and best practices to help ensure project success.
- Identify, prioritize and act on developing potential professional services opportunities by consulting with customers and our services and sales teams.
- Help improve our services offerings and efficiencies.
- Contribute to and/or drive the development of project quotations, project proposals, and project plans.
- Only pursue business opportunities that are in the best interests of customers and improve our world; our business success has always naturally flowed from fulfilling these mandates.
- Proven ability as an account manager or consultant with a diverse range of enterprise software customers; sometimes customers guide us, sometimes we guide customers.
- Proven ability to marry visionary thinking and getting things done.
- Passionate about sales and technology with a compelling drive to achieve targets.
- Experience in all phases of the project lifecycle.
- Excellent listening and synthesis skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills; presentation experience to both C-suite executives and IT customers.
- Experience writing detailed customer requirements, including scope and objectives identification.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities in a dynamic work environment involving multiple stakeholders.
- A “can do” attitude with a strong customer service orientation.
- Strong commitment to personal excellence, self-motivation, self-sufficiency and resourcefulness.
- A technical background in software is essential.
- Experience and/or education in GIS is desirable.
- This position requires occasional travel (20% to 25%), typically within North America.
How to Apply
If you think you have skills that would match our needs, we'd like to hear from you.
Please apply here: https://latitudegeo.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=2
For more information about the company, please visit www.latitudegeo.com.
- Date Posted:
- Jun 24, 2014 10:44 AM PDT
- Latitude Geographics
- Latitude Geographics
- Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
At Latitude Geographics, we believe that geographic information over the web can empower people to make better decisions that affect their lives, society, and the world around us. We channel our energy into developing Geocortex software and providing related services. We help hundreds of customers and partners around the world maximize their success with Esri web-based mapping technology. Esri... more