Shopify is a commerce platform that allows anyone to easily sell online, at their retail location, and everywhere in between. Shopify offers a professional online storefront, a payment solution to accept credit cards, and a POS application to power retail sales.
We currently power over 100,000 retailers in 100 different countries and are helping the world generate more data than ever before in human history. We're looking to hire a Business Intelligence Analyst who will work closely with our teams to provide insight into the business through data visualizations.
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
- Experience with Tableau and QlikView, or other data visualization software;
- Data warehousing and ETL experience;
- Experience with star schemas and OLAP cubes;
- Experience with SQL;
- Strong analytical, quantitative, and problem-solving abilities;
- Experience solving real-world business problems with proven analytical techniques.
Nice to have:
- Define metrics and custom reports to assist with the operational and strategic success of the team.
- Deep dive into the data to provide insights into current business issues;
- Understand the data and reporting needs of the the business teams with whom you will be closely working;
- Be our Tableau power-user and coach teams on its functionality;
- Build reports and other data visualizations for the business using Tableau;
If you can create informative reports and data visualizations in your sleep, let’s talk. To apply, please click here and fill in your information.
- Date Posted:
- Aug 16, 2014 4:00 AM PDT
- Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Shopify is an Ottawa based commerce platform that allows anyone to easily sell online, at their retail location, and everywhere in between. Shopify offers a professional online storefront, a payment solution to accept credit cards, a point of sale system to power retail sales and a card reader to accept payments through a mobile phone. Shopify currently powers over 80,000 active online stores... more