Location: Richmond BC
Mobidia's CTO is responsible for establishing the company’s technical vision and leads all aspects of Mobidia's technology platform, spanning architecture, development, QA/test, and release management teams and functions.
In addition to working closely with our technology teams on a day-to-day basis the CTO plays an integral role on the Mobidia Senior Leadership team. The CTO is ultimately responsible for the technology strategy and tactical execution of the company’s strategic direction, roadmap execution and progress, and long term growth plans.
• Lead, manage, mentor, and measure the performance of our technical teams and initiatives
• Drive and progress Mobidia technology vision and strategy spanning apps, platforms, services, partnerships, and external relationships
• Help evangelize Mobidia externally to the wider technology community and market ecosystems
• Anticipate and react to major technology changes to ensure our technical leadership and differentiated market position
• Reinforce a "ship it" culture, while ensuring sufficiently high standards for quality and technical engineering and problem solving
• Report weekly progress of technical teams against KPI's and Mobidia operational business cadence
• Demonstrated ability to lead and inspire great technical teams that ship great products and delight customers
• Proven experience interpreting technology and market trends as a foundation for product roadmap and business plan execution
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, strong "team-first" player
• Domain expertise in big-data and cloud-computing, proven ability to ship platforms and services that scale to tens of millions of users globally and petabytes of data
• 15+ years in Engineering, with 5+ years in C-level or VP-level technology roles
• BS in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
• MBA, start-up experience and iOS/Android development experience is a plus
- Date Posted:
- May 15, 2014 10:36 AM PDT
- Mobidia Technology Inc.
Mobidia's technology and expertise is available to develop custom mobile solutions to compliment, extend, and enhance existing products and solutions. Our mobile clients can be utilized to introduce intelligence at the edge of the network and extend management and control from the core of the network out to devices. Our mobile network optimization IP and technology can be licensed to extend network-based solution... more