At Chaordix, we’re matchmaking.
We’re looking to set up a portfolio of our amazing clients – some of the world’s most innovative, international brands – in a long-term relationship with a senior marketing industry leader.
That’s where you come in.
As Client Engagement Director, you’ll work with all areas of the talented, ever-expanding Chaordix team, providing strategic crowdsourcing leadership. You’ll be crafting relationships with client stakeholders, helping them realize innovative outcomes for their brands, communities and products while aiding Chaordix in expanding its footprint within their organizations.
Here are some of the core skills we’re looking for in this position:
We need someone who has mastered the art of building and expanding relationships with executive-level audiences. We want someone passionate about understanding a client’s industry, organization and competitive position so they can strategically leverage Chaordix Crowd Intelligence™ solutions. And ideally, we’d like someone with deep experience in the marketing, branding or agency world and great comfort delivering consulting services and products based on technology.
If you have all that – and a desire to work in a fast paced, roll-up-your-sleeves entrepreneurial environment — you could be our ideal match. So, please do get in touch.
THE CHAORDIX CULTURE
We know that an organization’s culture is critical to your decision to take a new position, so here’s some information about our company.
We’re a small (but rapidly growing!) entrepreneurial company with offices in Calgary, Canada and London, UK. We’re driving big changes in the worlds of brand and product innovation through crowdsourcing and our proprietary technology platform.
Most importantly, we want you to know that we value authenticity. So, whether it’s in your cover letter, in your interview, on the job, or at a team event, we want you to be yourself. We’re a diverse team with a host of different backgrounds and there’s always room for someone who brings something new to the table. Especially if that thing is home baking. We love home baking.
Once you’re here, we want you to love what you do, to be and feel successful and to be a part of our team for a long, long time. That’s why we’re striving to be the best place you’ve ever worked. Our team is incredibly energized, team members at all levels are supportive and collaborative and everyone is focused on delivering for our clients and expanding our business.
At Chaordix, we help each other out. We don’t take ourselves too seriously. We laugh a lot. We work in a funky building. We go out as a group. We don’t act like jerks. We have a kitchen stocked with snacks. We have a fridge stocked with beer. We give back to our community. We debate and discuss. We find better ways to do smarter things.
At Chaordix, we’re building this business together.
We’re looking for great people to join us.
Provides Strategic Client Engagement and Crowdsourcing Leadership
- Key client contact working to elicit business needs, community objectives and requirements.
- Responsible for identifying and crafting solutions to help achieve client goals.
- Accountable for program strategy; creating, developing and planning the Program
- Provides deep functional expertise of Chaordix platform capabilities.
Builds and Grows Client Relationships
- Generates new ideas to enhance client performance and Chaordix footprint within the account.
- Achieves clients’ targets within the context of the underlying opportunity.
- Applies broad industry expertise to support clients’ marketing and community objectives.
Contributes to the Project, the Team and the Company
- Responsible for ensuring internal communication of critical client and program information.
- Responsible for presenting to stakeholders to communicate platform capabilities and recommendations.
- Acts as a customer advocate within Chaordix, driving customer-oriented solution designs and content.
- Delivers informative, well-organized presentations and leads team and client meetings.
- Provides input to product strategy and is a key contributor to continuous improvement activities.
- University/college degree required
- 10+ years of related industry experience, preferably brand development or technical marketing experience at a marketing agency, ideally with experience in marketing intelligence, client/campaign strategy, and media planning.
- Demonstrated track record of delivering strategic consulting services to enterprise clients
- Customer focused, sensitive to customer needs, their critical business cycles and schedules.
- Advanced levels of facilitation, presentation, negotiation, and communication skills.
- Excellent people skills; ability to work with other organizations and influence people outside of an authority relationship.
- Entrepreneurial spirit suited for fast-paced, results-based environment, requiring flexibility to ever-changing needs.
- Highly self-motivated and able to work effectively with virtual teams of diverse background and cultures.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally – 30%
- Date Posted:
- May 15, 2014 10:13 AM PDT
Chaordix® is the global standard in crowdsourced brand and product innovation. Chaordix uses the power of crowdsourcing to help the world’s leading companies and organizations gain sustained community engagement and predictive intelligence. Our Crowd Intelligence™ community solutions are helping a global clientele including LEGO, P&G, IBM, FutureBrand, KPMG, American Airlines, Virgin and Reckitt Benckiser leverage... more