Payfirma is an award winning payments startup based in Vancouver, BC. We develop amazing payment technology that enables businesses to accept debit and credit cards in their stores, online, or on their mobile devices.
The Client Services Representative will act as an advocate for our clients and their day-to-day needs. This individual will provide legendary customer service to existing and potential Payfirma clients to help grow and accelerate their business. Daily responsibilities will include answering calls, chats and emails on our inbound support line, assisting in escalated support cases specifically regarding billing and account maintenance needs.
This isn’t just another customer service position. The individual best suited to this role will be proactive, creative and outgoing. We want you to push the boundaries, and help make Payfirma’s products and service the best in the industry. Make truth a priority, be inquisitive, and challenge everything until you honestly believe it as truth.
- Serve as a customer facing resource for all account inquiries
- Provide exemplary support for all Payfirma products and services through phone, chat or email channels
- Document all incoming cases and interactions and clients to provide the customer service team
- Develop relationships with clients and accelerate business through suggestions based on Payfirma principles and services
- Develop and execute initiatives to reduce support inquiries and increase customer happiness
- Meet and exceed individual and team targets on customer satisfaction, response time and churn rate
- The start time for this position is 6:00AM Monday to Friday
Skills and Experience
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Previous experience in a billing, finance or accounting field
- A proven track record of delivering outstanding customer service
- Flexibility to adapt to a constantly changing environment
- Exceptionally strong work ethic and ability to be flexible on working hours
- Positive, energetic and outgoing personality
- Business level French language skills would be an asset
- Date Posted:
- Mar 25, 2014 11:59 AM PDT
- Payfirma Corporation
Payfirma helps you accept credit card payments online, in your store, and on your mobile device. Our cloud platform processes your payments and puts all your transaction data in one place. With you data in one place, you can use your numbers to make smarter business decisions about your customers, products, and employees. more