Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
The Mogo brand is lifestyle driven - a new concept in the financial services spectrum. “Do More, Spend Less” is our core brand value. We are here to create new financial options for Canadians, making it easier and more affordable for us to live the life we want. We currently offer a full range of credit options from short to long-term loans, as well as the Mogo Prepaid Visa Card with over 40 designs to choose from. We pride ourselves in offering financial solutions in a socially responsible way that helps people stay in control and avoid some of the pitfalls of credit.
We are currently looking for a Communication Designer who is conceptually capable, exceptionally detail oriented, and not limited by medium. You must have experience in working with both web and print. You’re on top of the latest trends and you aren’t intimidated to take on a full range of responsibilities from concept development to design to production. As part of our creative team, you will work closely with our Art Director to visualize information for our published content and sustain all design related touch points following our brand standards. You will also work with other disciplines to develop and improve the design of our web interfaces, document deliverables and visual presentation materials.
- Work directly with art director, designer, UI/UX designers and developers, and various business stakeholders
- Brainstorm and mock up design ideas for websites, online content, presentations, prints, and branded collateral
- Create and design deliverables in a timely fashion
- Translate high-level concepts into actionable ideas
- Pay close attention to all the details in the designs produced, from design consistency to spelling
- Implement the design of Mogo's website, products, marketing materials, and media
- Bring fresh ideas to the team
- Modify and export day-to-day assets for sales and marketing teams
- 3 years of professional design experience
- Strong portfolio of web and print work
- Must include an online portfolio
- Strong software skills in the latest versions of Adobe Creative Suite and a basic understanding of WordPress
- Basic web-coding skills
- Knowledge and experience of responsive web design
- Great understanding of information design and typography
- Acute attention to detail
- Demonstrate confidence and a collaborative attitude with all team members, with the ability to work independently in a self-directed environment
- Able to solve complex problems using good judgment and analytical skills
- Able to adapt quickly to changing priorities and thrives in a dynamic environment
- Exceptional English verbal and written communication skills
- Date Posted:
- Mar 22, 2015 5:26 AM PDT
- Mogo Finance Technology Inc.
- Mogo Finance Technology Inc.
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Do More, Spend Less This generation is the first to grow up in an internet world. Every day, new companies are being created that leverage the power of the internet and technology to bring a new level of convenience to almost everything we do. Whether it's using Uber instead of your own car, or renting an apartment in Paris through Airbnb instead of shelling out for a pricey hotel room, these... more