A Thinking Ape is looking for a Community Support Analyst for a full-time, permanent position in our Vancouver office.
As a Community Support Analyst, you will help us provide support for our family of top-selling iPhone and Android MMORPG games. Ideally, you are looking to work in a startup environment and should enjoy ownership and responsibility in your daily work.
Open availability is required.
As a Community Support Analyst, you will:
- Work with our team to support our growing number of products
- Create and implement new ideas to solve common and complex issues
- Have a strong sense of ownership in dealing with customer cases from start to finish
- Be enthusiastic about making and keeping customers happy
- Have a high level understanding of how our products are designed
Your background should include:
- Customer support experience (Minimum 3 years)
- Gaming industry support experience
- Experience with CRM systems (e.g. Assistly, ZenDesk, etc.)
- Quantitative and analytical skills
- Writing technical and user content
- Proficient reading and typing speed
It would be a definite plus if you:
- Are considered a pro player in any online game (tell us!)
- Have experience writing blogs about technical or user content
- Have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent
If you have what we are looking for, come join us in an innovative and challenging environment!
- Date Posted:
- Feb 3, 2014 4:30 PM PST
- A Thinking Ape
A Thinking Ape is a small yet driven team that is dedicated to building strong mobile communities. With our collaborative approach to product design, we ensure the best ideas get the space they need to grow. Our team seeks out intuitive solutions to complex problems, and maintains strong ties to our hacker culture. more