We're looking for a community support specialist to continue building our reputation of providing the best customer service experience through all levels of technical support.
The Community Support Specialist we are looking for would play a key role in the Method team since they would directly support the most important members of the Method family – our customers. This person would help with responding and moderating our community forum posts, act as a second level of phone support to customers and assist with writing documentation. Plus, they will lead weekly webinars which Method community members can attend. Excited? Great!
Product and company
Method Integration Inc. creates web applications for SMBs (small and medium sized businesses). Our apps have strong integrations with other SMB apps, such as QuickBooks and Google Apps. Our flagship product is Method CRM, a web app made specifically for small businesses using QuickBooks accounting software. What sets Method CRM apart is its patent-pending accounting synchronization engine, and its ability to be completely customized from head-to-toe.
Lots of opportunity - we're already a successful startup with 1000s of paying users and we just closed a considerable VC-backed funding round - we're about to skyrocket in growth!
We are looking for a Community Support Specialist that is energetic, enthusiastic, loves to find solutions to problems and enjoys writing:
- Excellent organizational and communication skills and an engaging phone presence.
- Act as second level support system to our Method community.
- Answer questions from the Method community through phone, email or user forums.
- Provide quality assurance by testing newly released features and updates.
- Create and update help resources such as documentation, movies and run regular webinars.
- Must have an entrepreneurial spirit, strong ethics and integrity along with the desire to exceed every expectation.
- Provide consistent feedback to the entire team on enhancements we can make to product development.
- Be a team player with a positive attitude and a willingness to contribute to the overall team’s success in a fast paced environment.
- Full time position.
- Prior experience with databases and database technology such as Microsoft Access, Microsoft SQL, is preferred but not a requirement.
- Post-secondary education in a technology discipline.
- Must have a strong technical aptitude and ability to learn new software quickly.
- Strong problem solving skills. You much be passionate about your ability to always find solutions to customers' needs.
- Must be self-motivated and goal driven.
- You should possess the ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Fun team environment.
- Small company experience – working for a small company like Method gives you deep insight to the inner workings of how a software company operates, as you will be expected to become involved in many discussions: from new product features, to marketing campaigns, to operational policies and procedures! It is the kind of experience you can only get from a small company.
- Training – You will receive initial and ongoing training on Method’s products, policies and procedures.
- Great downtown location – Method is located right in the heart of Toronto’s young and vibrant ‘King West’ technology hub at the corner of King Street and Spadina Ave.
- Great working hours – Method’s company culture is perfect for those who strive for a good work/life balance.
- Competitive salary plus potential bonuses!
- Health care and dental plan.
To pursue this exciting and rewarding career opportunity, please send your resume and cover letter by email to:
Human Resources - firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants in advance, and will contact only those who we wish to interview. No phone calls or agencies please.
Method Integration Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
- Date Posted:
- Oct 2, 2014 10:30 AM PDT
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Method specializes in CRM for QuickBooks. With a 5-star rating on Intuit Apps.com and Google Apps Marketplace, Method is the top-rated CRM for QuickBooks. Why do QuickBooks users love Method CRM? 1) We Sync with QuickBooks Better than Anyone. Our industry-leading, patented sync technology means data is only entered ONCE. Our customers save time every day because their data is organized and... more