Are you looking for a challenge that will push the boundaries of your skill set while giving you the chance to directly impact the future success of the company? Now is the time to join Marketing.AI.
Marketing.AI is rapidly expanding our action-oriented, creative and driven team. Come work in a highly collaborative, flexible and fun environment where your opinions are heard and your contributions matter. You’ll be exposed to every aspect of the company. We will give you the unique opportunity to advance your career to higher levels that you’ll help create as we grow. If you relish working in a team, you’ll love working here.
• Make the complex simple – turning feedback into implementable solutions
• Invent, when solutions don’t exist – you may not always right but you are OK with that
• Create good ideas, share them with others and are open to ideas that are not your own
• Balance customer needs with logic, as to what makes sense for the company to do, in order to find solutions that benefit everyone
• Work well on your own but are best as part of a team
• Value transparency, integrity and openness in your work environment and relationships
Reporting directly to the Executive Team, the Controller will take ownership of all financial functions critical to Marketing.AI’s growth and success. The successful candidate will maintain the company's accounting and financial reporting functions. They will manage the full accounting cycle as well as prepares the monthly and quarterly closes.
In addition to strong technical skills and a professional accounting designation, the successful candidate brings a “no ego” work ethic and the understanding that this is a hands-on position in a flat organization where no task is beneath you.
• Management of the full accounting cycle
• Provide strategic direction and analytical insight
• Financial reporting and analysis, department budgets and monitoring the internal control processes
• Preparation of month financial statements
• Responsible for the financial reporting and analysis including P/L and balance sheet analysis
• Responsible for overseeing the company’s invoicing and payroll functions
• Bank Reconciliations
• Preparing tax filings
• Monthly and quarterly Corporate reports
• Budgeting Process
• Preparing annual budgets
• Coordinate all back office operational functions
• Provide insight on legal issues
• Work with other teams to determine staffing and equipment needs
- Date Posted:
- Nov 18, 2015 10:34 AM PST
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Marketing.AI is Content Marketing Software. It provides workflow, audit, and analytics applications that help B2B marketers be more successful with content they publish themselves, such as blog posts, website pages, and social media updates. The Editorial Calendar software helps you plan your content and production workflow visually, and coordinate your content creators and editors in an... more