Vancouver, BC Canada
Hootsuite’s Demand Generation team is looking for an experienced conversion copywriter to create effective and elegant copy across all digital channels. Business acumen, a clear voice, and exceptional editing are musts for this role.
As our Conversion Copywriter, you must be able to grab a user's attention and communicate complex ideas in few words. You care deeply about testing and analytics as a way to continuously learning and improving writing quality and business results.
You’ll need to understand and care about our users, and easily grasp and address their obvious and not-so-obvious pain points. Most importantly, you can connect these points in deeply compelling copy (written for both search engines and live human beings) that maximizes engagement and conversion.
- Write, clear results-driven web, mobile, SEO and other digital marketing copy as needed, while meeting aggressive deadlines
- Create persuasive, on-brand email copy for highly targeted nurture programs, events, and webinars
- Create short-form paid media copy including search ads, display ads, full-funnel remarketing programs and others
- Create web copy including landing pages, autoresponders, thank-you pages, and forms
- Manage and operationalize results from conversion optimization tests
- Articulate value propositions for Hootsuite’s offerings
- Oversee proofreading and editing for the team
- Demonstrate excellent decision-making skills around scope, timelines, and resources
- Bring an unrivaled passion for delivery, a positive attitude, and a desire to exceed expectations
Required Skills & Experience
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, English, or another related degree
- 3-5+ year experience in copywriting for web and conversion optimization
- Exceptional writer with advanced copywriting, proofreading and editing skills
- Deep understanding of promotion and marketing strategies
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically
- Highly organized and able to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Self-starter with ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple projects
- Loves dogs
- Have a strong interest in social media
- Can thrive and laugh under pressure
- Have either a copy of 'Don’t Make Me Think' or ‘Eats, Shoots and Leaves” in your back pocket (OK, maybe in your Kindle reader)
- Can accurately define “content hacking”
- Date Posted:
- Apr 27, 2015 1:01 AM PDT
- Hootsuite Media, Inc.
- Hootsuite Media, Inc.
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Hootsuite is the world’s most widely used social media relationship platform. More than 10 million users, including 744 of the Fortune 1000 companies, trust Hootsuite to manage their social media programs across multiple social networks from one integrated dashboard. Learn more about how Hootsuite is revolutionizing communication at http://www.hootsuite.com. more