A client-facing role that requires a direct marketing and eMarketing mindset with top-notch conversion optimization, web analytics, copywriting and people skills. The position is full-time.
Improve lead-generation and sales conversion rates on our clients’ websites through WiderFunnel’s proprietary Conversion Optimization strategy (Kaizen Method™) and Conversion Testing (Funnel Experiment™) process.
- Establish the clients’ roadmap for ongoing optimization testing to drive continuous conversion improvement
- Manage, analyze and present learning and recommendations on client test plans
- Provide web analytics setup assistance, insights and reporting
- Lead the Funnel Experiment (FunEx™) test plan development.
- Recommend and structure tests including home pages, category and product pages, landing pages, shopping carts, signup and download forms as well as user flows.
- Evaluate pages and recommend tests that will lift conversion rates
- Conduct internal planning meetings to create test plans
- Present recommendations to clients.
- Support the sales process by providing domain expertise.
- Build and manage client relationships.
- Demonstrated understating of the importance of the conversion rate as a key metric in online marketing
- Experience in a Direct or Online Marketing or Advertising agency in campaign planning and project management
- Insights into identifying, prioritizing and writing clear Value Proposition statements
- Experience managing and relating to Fortune 500 clients
- Fast responsiveness to client demands
- Experience in web design and copywriting
- Experience in Web Analytics using a variety of tools like Google Analytics, Omniture, WebTrends
- Advanced understanding of digital marketing principles and best practices
- Comfortable working in a busy, fast-growing agency environment
- Professional and friendly communication skills (written and verbal) and comfort communicating with clients and prospects at all levels
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Very comfortable with online marketing tools and techniques, and able to adapt them to the WiderFunnel
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Post secondary school degree, preferably in Marketing or Business
- 5+ years digital marketing and Conversion Optimization testing or online - Direct Response marketing (ideally with case studies demonstrated conversion rate and revenue lift)
- Excellent client relation skills a must
- Strong technology base, with awareness of developing trends and IT solutions
- eb development (HTML/CSS)
- roject Management
- eb Analytics
Benefits: Extended Health & Dental
Salary: $60,000-$75,000/Annually ($28.85-$36.06/Hourly)
How to Apply
Contact: Victoria Veidner
409 Granville Street
- Date Posted:
- Jul 9, 2014 1:52 PM PDT
WiderFunnel pioneered conversion rate optimization strategies for companies such as Google, SAP, Iron Mountain and Magento using their LIFT™ Model and Kaizen™ Method. They A/B test websites and produce profit lift of 10% to 700%+ Improving our clients' marketing conversion rate and profit. That’s what we do. We eat, sleep, and breathe results. To us, that’s not a cliché—it’s how we believe business should... more