Ayogo is on the hunt for an exceptionally talented Creative Director to help us take our products and services to the next level. As a Creative Director at Ayogo you will not only have the chance to display your exceptional design talents, but also lead, mentor and build a world class team of designers and developers to their own greatness. It’s a job both challenging and rewarding, requiring equal measures of imagination, skill, talent, leadership and ingenuity. Sound like you? Read on.
Who you are:
- An expert that is comfortable with directing an end-to-end design process, concept to completion, and every step in between.
- A leader who can communicate a compelling vision, and inspire colleagues to engagement.
- An innovator, looking to advance the state of the art in applying game mechanics and social networks to health care
- A persuasive presenter, a confident conversationalist; able to handle diverse client demands with aplomb.
- An adept manager, able to produce excellent results on time and on budget.
- An ambitious and entrepreneurial professional, seeking the excitement, pressure, and rewards of building a successful start-up
Things that will help you stand out:
- Advanced training and/or education in a design-related discipline: Interaction, Information or Interface design, Human-Computer Interaction; Design Planning; Graphic Design; Communications.
- A foundation in the psychology of user behaviour and it’s implications for the designer.
- Exposure to health, health care, or health and fitness sectors,
What you’ll do:
- Conceive, concept, define, present, and oversee the creative design of our products, and applications based on our products
- Develop a world class team
- Direct and manage your team, their work, and the budgets associated to their output.
- Provide strategic and design input into our products
- Work with internal and external stakeholders
- Collaboratively build efficient and productive processes.
- Get your hands dirty, sometimes because you need to, sometimes because you want to
- Have a ton of fun making a real difference in the world, and feel the satisfaction that comes from looking around and seeing everyone else is, too.
What you’ll need:
- A good heart and a pragmatic, principled professionalism
- Talent and skill as a manager as well as a "doer"
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in designing for social environments
- Fluency in game design principles, approaches and best practices and how they can elicit targeted user behaviours.
- Exceptional analytical and process-oriented skills.
- Ability to gracefully handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
The successful candidate should have at least 7 years progressive experience in a combination of web, mobile or game development. Show us a track record of world-class work demonstrating masterful use of new technologies to solve hard problems. You should also be enthusiastic, honest, and fun to be around – that includes being able to laugh at yourself and to make others smile.
Ayogo has a talented team, interesting projects, and upbeat culture. If you can mirror those qualities, and bring your own personality and experience to the team, we look forward to hearing from you.
The role is in our Vancouver office. If you don't already know how completely awesome Vancouver is as a place to live, then get to the Google! Even the UN agrees.
- Date Posted:
- Apr 2, 2014 7:56 PM PDT
- Ayogo Health Inc
- Ayogo Health Inc
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Better Through Play: Games & Apps for Patient Engagement & Adherence. Ayogo motivates people to change their lives, one fun social game at a time. We apply the behavioral psychology of games and play to the management of chronic health conditions, and patient adherence. We are multiple award-winning start-up based in Vancouver’s emerging district for the digital and creative sectors on the... more