Vancouver, BC Canada
Customer Advocates on the Hootsuite support team ensure that an excellent standard of service and a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained at all times. Attention to detail and experience in a customer support related role in a driven, dynamic environment in a related industry is essential. Resources for all things Hootsuite, Customer Advocates communicate directly with our customers and works with various internal teams to address service queries, resolve bug issues and serve as an ambassador for our brand. Customer Advocates delight and interact with customers from around the globe in real time online chat, email tickets, forums and social media.
- Acts as a first line of response to Hootsuite customers worldwide using our live chat, help desk ticket system, and social media channels - including Twitter, Facebook, etc.
- Provides a consistent, helpful and engaging tone that reflects the Hootsuite brand
- Works with account management and development teams to pinpoint bugs and system issues affecting customers
- Organizes and triages customer queries and support issues between various support channels
- Manages outages and communicates to the appropriate stakeholders and customers
Required Skills & Experience
- Thorough understanding of social media and social media dashboards, knowledge of Hootsuite a strong asset
- Technical customer service experience in a solutions focused environment, specifically centred around chat support
- A passion for customer happiness and an upbeat, engaging personality
- Must be adept at multitasking in a fast paced high volume environment
- Able to prioritize personal tasks to align with team goals
- Organized and able to deal with information coming from different sources at once
- A quick learner with an eye for detail
- Must be self driven and able to take direction
- Flexible and able to alter habits on short notice
- Able to laugh and thrive under pressure
- Must be available to work a flexible work week including some weekend coverage (a set 5-day schedule, not shift work)
- Familiarity with SnapEngage, Zendesk, Aria, PayPal, and GetSatisfaction
- Familiarity with Hootsuite and Hootsuite’s brand
- Knowledge of the social networking industry and social analytics
- Fluency in a second language
- Appreciation of puns
- Date Posted:
- Mar 25, 2015 1:01 AM PDT
- Hootsuite Media, Inc.
- Hootsuite Media, Inc.
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Hootsuite is the world’s most widely used social media relationship platform. More than 10 million users, including 744 of the Fortune 1000 companies, trust Hootsuite to manage their social media programs across multiple social networks from one integrated dashboard. Learn more about how Hootsuite is revolutionizing communication at http://www.hootsuite.com. more