Vancouver, BC Canada
Hootsuite is more than a social media company. We’re more than a tech company. We’re a collective of creators and makers, builders and hackers, teachers and students.
We believe deeply that social media is revolutionizing how we communicate – and we’re driven by our mission to transform messages into meaningful relationships.
We believe that culture is the compass to success and so our culture manifesto is woven into the fabric of all we do. We seek exceptional talent that believes joining a passionate, egoless team that is building something bigger than themselves, and having fun doing it, matters.
We know you have a lot of choices on where to take your career next. Whether you’re based in Vancouver, London, Singapore or any of our 7 nests around the globe, you will have 900+ #HootsuiteLife peeps who will have your back to support your growth every day.
You’ll also have the flexibility to take your skills where you want. Leadership track? Guru track? Whichever path you choose, you’ll play an active role in shaping how it all unfolds.
Here’s where it might start…
Who You Are...
You have experience ensuring that an excellent standard of service and a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained at all times. You have experience in a customer support related role in a related industry and are used to working in a driven and dynamic environment. As a Customer Advocate you will communicate directly with our customers and work with various internal teams to address service queries, resolve bug issues, and serve as an ambassador. You delight in interacting with customers from around the globe in real time online chat, email tickets, forums, and social media.
You have a thorough understanding of social media and social media dashboards. You can multitask and prioritize your tasks to align with team goals. You are self driven and are able to take direction. You are someone who has an eye for detail, learns quickly, and can laugh and thrive under pressure.
You are available to work a flexible work week which includes some weekend coverage (a set 5 day schedule).
You're Great At...
- Acting as a first line of response to Hootsuite customers worldwide using our live chat, help desk ticket system, and social media channels - including Twitter, Facebook, etc.
- Providing a consistent, helpful and engaging tone that reflects the Hootsuite brand
- Working with account management and development teams to pinpoint bugs and system issues affecting customers
- Organizing and triaging customer queries and support issues between various support channels
- Managing outages and communicating to the appropriate stakeholders and customers
- Familiarity with SnapEngage, Zendesk, Aria, PayPal, and GetSatisfaction
- Familiarity with Hootsuite and Hootsuite’s brand
- Knowledge of the social networking industry and social analytics
- Fluency in a second language
- Punderful sense of humour
- Date Posted:
- Jun 25, 2015 1:00 AM PDT
- Hootsuite Media, Inc.
- Hootsuite Media, Inc.
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Hootsuite is the world’s most widely used social media relationship platform. More than 10 million users, including 744 of the Fortune 1000 companies, trust Hootsuite to manage their social media programs across multiple social networks from one integrated dashboard. Learn more about how Hootsuite is revolutionizing communication at http://www.hootsuite.com. more