Vancouver, BC Canada
Hootsuite is more than a social media company. We’re more than a tech company. We’re a collective of creators and makers, builders and hackers, teachers and students.
We believe deeply that social media is revolutionizing how we communicate – and we’re driven by our mission to transform messages into meaningful relationships.
We believe that culture is the compass to success and so our culture manifesto is woven into the fabric of all we do. We seek exceptional talent that believes joining a passionate, egoless team that is building something bigger than themselves, and having fun doing it, matters.
We know you have a lot of choices on where to take your career next. Whether you’re based in Vancouver, London, Singapore or any of our 7 nests around the globe, you will have 900+ #HootsuiteLife peeps who will have your back to support your growth every day.
You’ll also have the flexibility to take your skills where you want. Leadership track? Guru track? Whichever path you choose, you’ll play an active role in shaping how it all unfolds.
Here’s where it might start…
Who You Are...
As a Customer Advocate, you are part of our post-sales Support team and your passion for providing exceptional customer service contributes to our world-class high level of customer satisfaction. Acting as the first line of response to customers worldwide, you will communicate in an open, helpful and engaging tone and focus on finding the right solution with each customer.
You will connect with our customers to address questions and resolve issues through multiple channels such as Phone, Chat, Email, Twitter, Facebook etc. You will organize and triage customer queries and support issues between these channels as well as manage outages and communicate to the appropriate stakeholders & customers. Additionally, you will work with various teams to resolve customer support concerns, escalate bug issues, and serve as an ambassador for our brand.
You are available to work a flexible work week which includes some weekend coverage.
You're Great At...
- Finding solutions while connecting with customers
- Multitasking in a fast-paced environment
- Written and verbal communication with a professional yet personal tone
- Navigating social media and social media dashboards.
- Staying organized and dealing with information coming from different sources at once
- Learning quickly with an eye for detail
- Taking direction and contributing to a collaborative team
- Staying positive and thriving under pressure
- Familiarity with Hootsuite, Zendesk, Chat software, Payment software such as Aria & PayPal
- Experience with chat and phone based support
- Knowledge of the social networking industry and social analytics
- Fluency in a second language
- Punderful sense of humour
- Date Posted:
- Sep 29, 2015 1:00 AM PDT
- Hootsuite Media, Inc.
- Hootsuite Media, Inc.
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Hootsuite is the world’s most widely used social media relationship platform. More than 10 million users, including 744 of the Fortune 1000 companies, trust Hootsuite to manage their social media programs across multiple social networks from one integrated dashboard. Learn more about how Hootsuite is revolutionizing communication at http://www.hootsuite.com. more