HootSuite's Customer Advocates ensure that an excellent standard of service and a high level of user satisfaction is maintained at all times. Attention to detail and experience in a service driven, dynamic environment is essential. Resources for all things HootSuite, a Customer Advocate communicates directly with our users and works with various teams to address user service queries, resolve bug issues, and serve as an ambassador for our brand.
- Acts as a first line of response to HootSuite users worldwide on our social media channels, including Twitter, Facebook etc.
- Provides a consistent, helpful and engaging tone that reflects the HootSuite brand
- Works with development team to pinpoint bugs and system issues affecting users
- Organizes and triages customer queries and support issues between various support channels
Required Skills & Experience:
- Basic understanding of social media and social media dashboards, knowledge of HootSuite a strong asset
- Customer service experience, particularly in a fast paced environment important
- Must be organized and able to deal with information coming from different sources at once
- Must be a quick learner with an eye for detail
- Must be able to take direction
- Must be flexible and able to alter habits on short notice
- Must be able to laugh and thrive under pressure
- Must be able to work weekends
- Familiarity with ZenDesk, Aria, PayPal, GetSatisfaction and UserVoice
- Familiarity with HootSuite and HootSuite’s brand
- Knowledge of the social networking industry
- Fluency in a second language
- Date Posted:
- Jun 7, 2013 9:02 AM PDT
- HootSuite Media, Inc.
HootSuite is a social relationship platform for businesses and organizations to collaboratively execute social media strategies across multiple social networks from one secure, web-based dashboard. Launch marketing campaigns, identify and grow audience, and distribute targeted messages using HootSuite’s unique social media dashboard. Streamline team workflow with scheduling and assignment tools and reach audiences... more