LoginRadius is a technology start-up making the web social. Headquartered in Edmonton, AB, we are serving 100,000 businesses worldwide and our solution reaches 15 Million users every month. LoginRadius is among Canada's Top 50 Startups and has partnerships in place with Amazon.com, Mozilla, Microsoft, etc. LoginRadius was also a runner-up in VenturePrize, a prestigious Alberta business competition. Currently, we are a team of 25 people employed across its three offices – Edmonton (Canada), Sunnyvale (USA) and Jaipur (India).
• Provide world-class phone and email based engagement with our clients resulting in increased overall customer satisfaction and customer retention
• Effectively and efficiently handle inbound inquiries in a customer focused role.
• Possess and maintain a working knowledge and familiarity with LoginRadius products and services.
• Successfully identify customer issues and appropriate next steps by asking probing questions of the customer contacts.
• Once appropriate action / next steps are determined, route the requests to the appropriate team, program, or community. This is one of the most critical functions
• Effectively research customer information including cases, opportunities, red accounts, existing requests, customer contacts, usage history, activity history, etc.
• Document in detail all interactions with customers with high level of accuracy.
• Effectively articulate complex information to a variety of technical and non-technical customers.
• Successfully perform against department scorecard metrics including Quality Assurance, Average Handle Time, and Customer Satisfaction Rating.
• Manage customer accounts and customer retention
• Work with sales team to generate up-selling opportunities
• Engage new customers over the phone to help them onboard
• Improving the overall customer relationship, delivering reliable administrative support and customer service
• Coordinating with various departments to maximize customer satisfaction.
• Assist in the analysis of customer trends to enhance sales and improve service management processes
• Create weekly and monthly metric reports for the management
• Proven ability to create world-class customer experiences on each and every interaction
• Demonstrated ability to express empathy and ownership
• Previous experience in customer service role is a plus.
• Effective oral and written communication skills and ability to work cooperatively with internal and external business partners
• Ability to communicate complex technical issues in "customer friendly" language
• Demonstrated ability to defuse difficult customer situations
• Excellent judgment and solid decision making skills
• Proven ability to work in a high paced, nimble, and fluid work environment
• Creative problem solving ability with emphasis on creating win-win scenarios
• Well organized with the ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
• Motivated self-starter with high potential for growth
• College / University degree preferred
• Excellent communication, writing, and listening skills
• Basic computer skills
• Very friendly personality
How to apply?
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
- Date Posted:
- Oct 22, 2013 4:07 PM PDT
- LoginRadius Inc
Boost Your Business With The Power of Social Media Using LoginRadius, you can allow users to log in to your website with their existing accounts on Facebook, Google, Yahoo, Twitter, and over 20 more providers. Social Login eliminates the annoying registration process that all online users have come to dread and not only attracts more traffic to your website but also boosts your user base. Whenever a user logs in... more