Love sports and looking to break into the software industry? Do you love helping people and building long term relationships?
TeamPages is looking for an outgoing Customer Success Advocate in Vancouver to help our customers adopt, use (and love!) TeamPages.
A little about TeamPages...
We like to have fun, but at the same time we're serious about providing youth sports teams with an amazing communication tool that helps take the pain out of organization team sports. We're almost 7 years old but our small team has strong and growing revenue, and our customers love us.
Our office is 2 blocks from the Roundhouse Skytrain Station, and close to lots of tasty food in Yaletown. We offer a flexible work schedule and the option to work off site from time to time too. Employees get 3 weeks vacation per year and we offer health benefits as well.
A little about you...
- You have an unstoppable upbeat attitude and love working with people.
- You are outgoing and able to easily build rapport with others.
- You might not be a poet, but you can express yourself in words.
- You have some technical expertise and a knack for problem solving.
- You spot what needs doing and get it done.
- You have experience in, or are keen to work in a startup environment.
- You're a sports enthusiast that could spend hours debating who the starting goalie for Team Canada should be in the 2014 Olympic Games (though the answer is Luongo of course).
- Using your friendly personality to get customers excited about TeamPages.
- Helping new and prospective customers understand what TeamPages can do for them.
- Ensuring new customers succeed by getting what they need from TeamPages.
- Responding to live chat, phone, social media and email support channels.
- Working with our product team as you track down and report bugs.
- Basic understanding of social media and social media dashboards, knowledge of HootSuite is an asset
- And most importantly, being a pleasure to work with and contributing to our fun, hard-working culture.
How to Apply:
If this sounds like your ideal opportunity, apply by emailing us your cover letter and links to your social media profiles (be sure to include a blog if you have one).
- Date Posted:
- Oct 8, 2013 9:32 AM PDT
TeamPages is an online social network and utility for amateur sports that makes it easier for coaches, team managers and players to: manage their teams, schedule games, and keep track of stats communicate with one another and share memories build an online community and presence TeamPages provides teams, athletes, and fans with a central location to post and find their schedules, check out the latest team news... more