Mobify is looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our team, a young and ambitious group of individuals responsible for the development and roll-out for clients using the Mobify platform. This is bleeding edge work for some of the biggest and most recognized brands on the planet. As a Customer Success Manager you will be responsible for identifying customer needs and offering successful solutions to solve their problems.
- Help up-sell existing customers on new Mobify PaaS offerings and professional services
- Support customer success team in maintaining high customer satisfaction (measured by net promoter score)
- Support revenue team in ensuring all customers can be used as a reference
- Identify and develop opportunities for expansion of Mobify's professional services offering
- Use web analytics to aid in decision making
- Help negotiate contract renewals with existing customers
- Gather customer feedback and relay as appropriate to product, professional services and revenue teams
- Have 3+ years experience in a B2B direct account management role where you were responsible for closing deals
- Have experience in a sales capacity with a technology company, ideally using a SAAS model
- Possess amazing communication skills
- Understanding of Analytics, Digital Marketing, eCommerce, and Internet - Technologies and apply this knowledge to your job
- Are excellent at negotiation and possess strong leadership skills
- Are passionate about technology and have a desire to help our customer succeed
- Experience or knowledge of mobile or responsive web
- Experience in a Project Management
Mobify (www.mobify.com) is the mobile commerce platform of choice for leading Fortune 500 companies and drives hundreds of millions of dollars in mobile revenue. Over 75,000 developers use Mobify products to adapt their website for mobile and tablets devices. We empower customers and developers at companies like Starbucks, ideeli, Threadless, BT, Expedia, Beyond the Rack, and NBC to deliver over $100-million in mobile commerce this year, and that's just the beginning.
- You want to tackle world-class technology problems and change the way the world uses the web
- You are equally passionate about the web and making it amazing and accessible on every device
- You love to work with really smart and interesting people who have authored books, written plays, attended university at the age of 12, rowed across the Atlantic Ocean and more
- Convenient Yaletown location in beautiful Vancouver, Canada
- Competitive salary, great benefits and yoga classes and kettlebell classes right at the office!
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada