As part of HootSuite’s Support Channel Team, the Social Channel lead will identify support trends with incoming volume, KPIs, success metrics across help desk, Twitter, Facebook and the Community Support Forum. This key information will be used to make recommendations to important changes in product, internal processes or external channel presentation. Sparking positive change while maintaining an optimal balance between customers and HootSuite Customer Advocates is crucial.
The Social Channel Lead will rely on previous experience in social media or community management to maximize customer engagement across all social channels and assist in implementing new social channels to connect customers with Customer Advocates. This role is never the same two days in a row and you’re excited to help mold the HootSuite Customer Support Department as it transitions into an established global presence.
- Working closely with Shift Leads and Support to ensure optimal channel performance
- Defining and maintaining all social channel-specific processes and workflows
- Maintaining all channel-related documentation in line with ongoing process/workflow changes and updates
- Maintaining high levels of engagement and success within all support channels falling under Social: Community Support Forum, Twitter, Facebook.
- Implementing and maintaining new social channels
- Conducting channel-specific training and mentoring for new-hires
- Performing quality control on social channel output from Customer Advocates
- Handling social channel-specific escalated issues
- Identifying and overcoming workflow inefficiencies
- Analyzing social interaction data in real-time to make proactive adjustments
- Presenting monthly metric reports to management
Required Skills & Experience:
- Experience in analyzing data associated with customer channels and sparking positive change
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience
- Demonstrated understanding of customer service best practices
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Project management skills
- Community management experience
- Familiarity with working with communities comprised of millions of users
- Must be a quick learner with an eye for detail
- Must be able to take direction
- Must be flexible and able to alter habits on short notice
- Familiarity with Zendesk, GoodData, and online communities such as GetSatisfaction
- Familiarity with HootSuite and HootSuite’s brand
- Knowledge of the social networking industry and social analytics
- Ability to laugh and thrive under pressure
- Knowledge and precision in topical use of graphics interchange format images
- Date Posted:
- Mar 3, 2014 2:18 PM PST
- HootSuite Media, Inc.
HootSuite is a social relationship platform for businesses and organizations to collaboratively execute social media strategies across multiple social networks from one secure, web-based dashboard. Launch marketing campaigns, identify and grow audience, and distribute targeted messages using HootSuite’s unique social media dashboard. Streamline team workflow with scheduling and assignment tools and reach audiences... more