Big Viking Games is a leading social and mobile game development studio. With headquarters in London, Ontario and a secondary studio in Toronto, Ontario our team of developers, artists and game designers are industry specialists who embrace the challenges of HTML5 mobile game development.
The primary responsibility of a full-time Customer Support Specialist is to be on the front lines helping players with everything from billing issues to reporting bugs. You will be the voice of the players as well as the company & will work closely with the rest of the production team to ensure they are aware of what is important to the players and fans.
This position is available at London, ON studio.
- Providing exceptional support to the players in order to help resolve any support tickets
- Managing game communities and answering customer support emails
- Working alongside the QA team in order to track & resolve player-reported bugs
- Supporting marketing campaigns through different forums
- Ensuring content on community sites is correct & frequent
- Acting as a liaison between the players and product owners
- 2+ years providing online customer support preferred
- Strong desire to always give customers premium treatment
- Excellent written communication skills, along with the ability to deliver information in an empathetic and concise manner
- General technical proficiency & internet savvyness preferred
- Passion for online games
- Experience moderating forum discussion boards strongly preferred
- Experience in online gaming environment an advantage
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with a mastery in multi-tasking
- Previous experience in tech support and/or troubleshooting
Big Viking offers a unique opportunity to work for a leading game development company along with:
- Competitive salaries with full health, dental & vision benefits
- Stocked kitchen & hot catered lunches daily
- Team building activities such as paintball, movies, Canada's Wonderland, and in-studio events
- Gaming lounge (competition grade foosball, Street Fighter 2 Classic Arcade Machine, XBox 360 & PS4)
- Free in-studio Registered Massage Therapist
Only those applications submitted online will be considered. Due to the high volume of applications, no phone calls or onsite visits please.
- Date Posted:
- Sep 23, 2014 1:56 PM PDT
- Big Viking Games
Big Viking Games is a leading social and mobile game development studio. The company focuses on making fans both externally and internally and has been recognized as the Globe and Mail's Top 100 Employer for 2014 and Top 50 Employer for Young People. With studios in London, Ontario and Toronto, Ontario our team of developers, artists and game designers are industry specialists who embrace the challenges of HTML5... more