Mobify is looking for a Data Analyst to own the collection and analysis of web analytics across our entire organization. As a Data Analyst, you'll play a double role - you'll deeply immerse yourself in the reams of analytics Mobify collects across our platforms and you'll serve as a consultant for our customers to help them measure the ROI of Mobify and other solutions. The ideal candidate has a statistics background and has plenty of experience collaborating with customers as well as technical teams.
- Ensure all of our customer's web analytics are correctly configured.
- Provide analysis of web analytics for our customers.
- Identify patterns in customer analytics to aid in building a business case.
- Identify areas of poor performance in customer or prospect websites.
- Enable ROI based decisionmaking for Mobify prospects
- Be an advocate and educator for web analytics for our customers and across all of Mobify.
- Have at least 1 year of experience in an analyst role
- Have experience building analytics reports as customer deliverables
- Have outstanding presentation skills
- Have an understanding of Google Analytics, Adobe Omniture (Site Catalyst), or other analytics tools
- Have an understanding of eCommerce
- Have a background in statistics
- Have experience in A/B testing and conversion optimization
- Have experience presenting/communicating analytics results in customer-facing environment
- Are a creative thinker: you have the ability to turn experimental results into recommendations for website optimizations
- Degree in math/statistics/economics (extra bonus points for a graduate degree)
- Ecommerce web analytics experience
- Google Analytics Certified
Mobify (www.mobify.com) is the mobile shopping platform of choice for leading global retailers. We power shopping around the world through web, apps and brick and mortar stores.
Mobify's platform empowers marketers and developers at companies like Ann Taylor, Crocs, ideel, Leading Hotels of the World, British Telecom and Beyond the Rack to deliver exceptional mobile shopping experiences that improve customer experience, and grow revenue.
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada