Location: London, Ontario, Canada
Autodata Solutions is looking for 2 new Data Analysts to join our London, Ontario office.
As a Data Analyst, you will gather and research all relevant data associated with every new vehicle sold in North America. You will perform careful analysis and interpretation of this data for subsequent re-building into our software products. These roles are being offered as a 6 month contract with the possibility of becoming permanent for the right candidate. We are looking for someone with excellent data-entry and analysis skills, great communication and a lover of Sudoku puzzles. If this kind of detail-oriented, logical thinker sounds like you, read on!
- Standardize vehicle specific content using Autodata’s proprietary logic principles from an assigned portfolio of vehicles and enter this content into Autodata’s vehicle database system
- Review and analyze source documents from the client to identify discrepancies, inaccuracies or missing content
- Create analytical reports appropriate to client needs
- Clarify any discrepancies found with the client and escalate to the appropriate Team Lead
- Work collaboratively with other team members to develop methods for synchronizing data entering from multiple points and sources
- Validate information to ensure data quality and accuracy at initial point of entry
- Identify causes of poor data quality, implement solutions and communicate findings to all stakeholders
- Post-secondary education in Finance, Statistics, or a Business related field
- 1 - 3 years relevant work experience in a similar role (ex. Data-Entry, Admin Assistant, etc)
- Automotive industry experience is an asset
- Superior communication, analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities
- Exceptionally self-motivated, directed, and detail-oriented
- Flexibility within work schedule (higher volume 1st week of every month)
- Excellent MS Office skills particularly Excel, Word & Outlook (2007/2010)
Why work with us? Well here are some of the reasons we think we’re pretty great:
- Been around for 25 years & nominated as a ‘Great Place to Work’ several times
- Over 250 technical minds to collaborate with on a daily basis right here in London
- Monthly catered breakfasts, holiday events and other out of office happenings including summer barbeques, golf tournaments, skating and ice hockey
- An active Wellness Committee that organizes corporate volleyball, soccer and softball teams, monthly on-site massage and lunch-time yoga classes
- Ongoing community outreach helping Toys for Tots, the United Way, our corporate charity: Families in Need and other local programs
- Training and educational incentives for continued career growth
- Periodical Bake Sales, Raffles, Auctions and more!
If you think you've got what it takes, apply for this role today! For more information about Autodata Solutions, check out our website at www.autodata.net.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be notified. Autodata Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We are compliant with AODA legislation; if you require work related accommodations, please specify.
- Date Posted:
- Oct 2, 2015 1:01 AM PDT
- Autodata Solutions
- Autodata Solutions
- London, Ontario, Canada
Autodata Solutions is a technology integration and products company serving the world's largest auto manufacturers and their partners with data aggregation, syndication, technology and custom solutions. It is our mission to provide custom solutions and online applications that increase the effectiveness of the automotive sales chain and help put vehicles in consumer’s driveways. We have a... more