Visier is a software-as-a-service startup located in Vancouver, Canada founded by a couple of the pioneers of the analytics software industry. To fuel our growth plans, we require talented individuals who will thrive in the excitement of a startup-up environment, and who love rolling up their sleeves, being highly creative, and diving in to achieve success.
Our vision is ambitious – to redefine the field of Business Analytics by creating domain-specific and end-user centric analytic applications, rather than simply building hard to use, generic business intelligence tools targeted at IT departments. Our first mission is to bring a User-centric design revolution into the domain of human resources analytics, identifying the most important insights and deliver them to our users in an easy to use and highly visually attractive way. We are still a small development team, and so we are looking for people who want to grow, learn, and wear multiple hats.
Duties and responsibilities
You will be responsible for creating, curating, and generating value from benchmark and industry data delivered via our applications. To accomplish this, you will be need to understand our users and their needs, and how they can leverage standard information to enrich their insight as well as the range of information sources available. You will work closely with a world class design and development team to integrate the benchmark and industry data into all our solutions.
- Excellent knowledge of Traditional and Big Data analytical and manipulation tools.
- Mastery of statistical and analytical sciences and techniques.
- Knowledge of available standardized data and data providers.
- Exposure to Knowledge Management software and techniques.
- Exposure to business intelligence, analytics software, and data visualization.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter with excellent attention to details and a passion for creating innovative, usable, and amazing customer experiences!
If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com. Please include your name, closest major city, and “Data Scientist” in the subject line of your email.
- Date Posted:
- Nov 17, 2014 9:47 AM PST
Visier delivers workforce analytics and planning solutions that enable organizations to move from intuition- to fact-based decision-making, and to more accurately plan for the future. Implemented in just four to eight weeks, Visier delivers answers to over 300 workforce questions. From simple metrics, like turnover, to complex predictive analytics, like which top talent is at risk of leaving, Visier provides... more