We’re looking for a rad Data Scientist to join the Unbounce Data team. This role will help us on our quest to make even better data informed decisions and to continue to create amazing products for our customers.
This position is open to candidates in Vancouver.
A Little Bit About You:
- You have a strong mathematics background and statistics background
- You have a solid understanding of applying statistical techniques (and their algorithms) such as classification, regression, and clustering to business data (particularly web analytics and SaaS product user behaviour)
- You are an analyst at heart
- You have experience with supervised and unsupervised machine learning
- You are an expert in modeling and analyzing data with R, Python, or Spark
- You are comfortable with SQL (we use MySQL and Postgres variants)
- You are familiar with production grade and big data scale pipelines and workflows
- You have a passion for learning and continuous improvement
- Working with business groups (Product, Customer Success, Marketing, Business Operations, Tech Operations) on formulating business questions and hypotheses
- Performing statistical data analysis on large datasets to provide insights on hypotheses and answers to business questions
- Communicating complex quantitative data stories in a clear, precise and actionable manner
- Integrating with the BI platform and tooling to generate research and analysis in an audited, automated, reproducible, and accessible way
- Educating the group on statistics fundamentals relevant to their daily decision making processes
- Working with the engineering teams to develop product features by productionizing components that use machine learning techniques
- Most importantly you will be a pleasure to work with and will contribute to our awesome culture!
- Date Posted:
- Apr 30, 2015 4:25 PM PDT
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Create, Publish and Optimize Landing Pages without IT. Unbounce is the fastest and most powerful DIY landing page platform, designed with one thing in mind: Conversion. A simpler and more streamlined workflow so your marketing team can focus on creating, publishing and measuring your campaigns without the usual bottleneck associated with working with IT or developers. more