Shopify is looking to grow the team responsible for building the next generation of commerce. As a designer, you'll work alongside some of the most talented people in the industry crafting world-class experiences for over 100,000 shop owners across the world.
You should apply if
- You're passionate about design as a vehicle for helping people get things done.
- You're prepared to wear multiple hats while owning all facets of design (strategy, IA, art direction, UI, interactions, and usability). Working experience with HTML, CSS, and JS is a strong asset, but not a requirement.
- You understand that great experiences come from collaborative decision-making with product managers, developers, researchers, copy writers, and other sister disciplines.
- You have a keen eye for good design and a razor-sharp attention to detail.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills and are able to articulate, present, and sometimes defend your design decisions.
- You'd like to contribute to a world-class design practice and a culture that is driven by growth, collaboration, and an unwavering commitment to product quality.
If this sounds like you, please click here and fill in your information along with a link to your portfolio or Dribbble account and we will be in touch.
- Date Posted:
- Sep 4, 2015 1:01 AM PDT
- Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Shopify is a leading cloud-based, multichannel commerce platform designed for small and medium-sized businesses. Merchants can use the software to design, set up and manage their stores across multiple sales channels, including web, mobile, social media, marketplaces, brick-and-mortar locations, and pop-up shops. The platform also provides a merchant with a powerful back-office and a single... more