Vidyard is looking for its first dedicated Dev Ops role to compliment our growing engineering team, and support our expanding customer base. You’ll be kept busy launching and maintaining server clusters, building tools to support the deployment process or implementing changes to our architecture to ensure speed and reliability.
To be an effective team member, having experience with the following technologies would be an asset:
• Amazon Web Services, including S3, EC2, RDS, Elastic Load Balancer, Route 53, Elasticache, etc.
• Varnish, Nginx, Redis
• MySQL, Couchbase
• Experience with Application & Network Security
• Your scripting languages and server management tools of choice (Bash, Shell, Chef, Puppet, etc.)
As the first member of our Dev Ops organization, previous experience in a similar role at a high growth web startup would be a significant asset.
You will be a successful Vidyardian if you share our passion and are looking for the following:
• Growth – Working alongside highly skilled individuals, you have the opportunity to make this position your own by generating and managing your own projects and watching your deliverables make a significant impact
• Flexibility – Set your own work schedule around our core hours of 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
• Awesome Co-Workers – 5/5 Vidyardians surveyed agree our people are amazing
• Fun – Nerf guns, foosball, mini-putt, TF2 nights, Go-Karts and the list goes on…
• Consumables – Free daily-catered lunches, snacks and all the tea, coffee, hot chocolate and pop you could desire
• Money – Competitive pay and benefits
Vidyard is the world’s leading video marketing platform and we’re passionate about helping companies grow their business with video. Our fun, dynamic, fast-paced environment is where the magic happens, as we build the category, push our service to new levels and support our awesome customers.
To apply, you will:
• Include your resume
We thank all applicants for their interest in Vidyard. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Vidyard is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the Human Resources Manager.
- Date Posted:
- Jul 8, 2014 12:12 PM PDT
Vidyard is the world’s leading video marketing platform and we are passionate about helping companies grow their business with video. Our fun, dynamic, fast-paced environment is where the magic happens as we build the category, push our service to new levels and win over and support our awesome customers. If you are a high performer who enjoys being part of something big then we’d love to have you apply for one... more