As a Platform Developer at Intelex you’ll rank among some of the most passionate and creative software developers in the Country. You will have the opportunity to work in a highly productive and interactive agile team, working with the most collaborative team to create a world-class business platform.
At Intelex, you’ll be crafting code that is the cornerstone of our success and play a pivotal role in helping realize Intelex’s aggressive growth plans through advancing the software in response to market demand and software innovation.
And if career growth and personal development are important to you, Intelex makes major investments in both these areas. You’ll have a full onboarding plan, educational support, coaching and mentoring from Intelex team members.
Outstanding perks and benefits are another reason that Intelex is an employer of choice for highly skilled developers in Toronto.
If this type of a team oriented, open and fun environment, with a ton of opportunity for growth and innovation sounds like the right fit for you make sure you apply today!.
As a Platform Developer, you will help design, refine, develop and test new platform features, for web and mobile audiences, in a continuous integration practice, as part of bi-weekly release sprints. Here are the nitty gritty details of what you’ll be doing:
- Design – Contribute to the planning design practice within an agile team
- Construct – Work in a team environment implementing projects using tools such as Visual Studio 2013, SQL 2008/20012, and GIT. We are team-oriented so developers, product owners and quality assurance team members collaborate and work together in a fun and open environment to achieve shared goals.
- Test – Develop integration and automated unit tests; as well as, produce unit test plans to demonstrate understanding of the required results and test individual projects. We use modern development & testing tools to refine our processes.
- Deliver - Manage deadlines to get the job done. Working within time constraints, identifying and communicating any issues that will impact project deliverables are key to your success in this role.
What you need to get the job done:
Skills & Work Traits
- Highly motivated, creative and self-directed with a commitment to excellence.
- Exceptional analysis and troubleshooting skills, and ability to locate, utilize, and disseminate information
- Preference for collaborative work within an agile practice as a member of a multi-discipline team
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming concepts and design patterns
- Expertise developing web or mobile applications with C# & .NET technologies
- Strong understanding of relational database technology covering design, queries, transactions, stored procedures, triggers, constrains and optimization.
- Three or more years of professional web applications development experience strongly preferred for intermediate developer roles
- Seven or more years preferred for senior developer roles
- Professional experience within an agile development practice strongly preferred
- Professional experience within a software product or SaaS organization preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree or College Diploma in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent experience
- Master’s Degree and/or vendor certifications (such as Microsoft Certified Professional) valued
Working at Intelex
At Intelex we pride ourselves in making this a great place to work. We have even won awards for it! Our people and the culture are important to us. We invest in professional development, mentoring and coaching. Plus we have a very robust onboarding process.
So, If you’re a team-player, looking for a role that will challenge you, give you room to grow, learn a lot AND you want to work in a really cool place – APPLY NOW.
With more than 1000 clients and over 1 million system users across dozens of industries, Intelex Technologies Inc. is a leading global provider of environment, health & safety (EHS), quality and business performance management software.
Trusted for more than two decades, Intelex’s scalable, web-based platform and suite of EHS, quality and business performance applications have helped clients across all industries streamline their business processes and ensure sustained compliance with internationally accepted standards (e.g. ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001) and regulatory requirements.
Intelex continues to earn an array of accolades, having been listed in the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 North America for three consecutive years and included on two exclusive lists of GTA’s Best Employers in 2012, the results of which were published in The Globe and Mail and The Toronto Star. Intelex was also named one of Canada’s 50 Best Small and Medium Employers in 2012 by AON Hewitt and Queen’s School of Business, and ranked 5th in the Great Place to Work Institute’s list of 100 of the best places to work in Canada.
To apply please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/1JmUhaR
- Intelex Technologies
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
With more than 1,000 clients and one million users, Intelex Technologies is a global leader in Environmental, Health, Safety (EHS) and Quality management software. Intelex is one of Canada’s most highly awarded and fastest-growing tech companies and has been named one of Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, Best Managed Companies in Canada, one of the fastest growing companies in PROFIT... more