Mobovivo is looking for a talented software engineer with iOS and C experience to help build and maintain high profile consumer entertainment applications. Do you enjoy working in a start-up environment with a small, fast paced and passionate team? On our team you'll work on cutting edge TV, second screen and video apps -- helping TV networks and producers in North America, South America and Europe engage audiences on mobile devices.
- Participate in all phases of the development life cycle, and convert concepts, specifications and customer requirements into iOS apps.
- Collaborate as needed with other members product development team, designers and client services.
- Engage daily with group reporting and workflow tools, including source control, bug tracking and testing.
- B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent, with some experience developing mobile apps.
- Experience with iPad/iPhone technologies (Objective C, Xcode, Cocoa Touch, iOS SDK).
- Experience with API development, and third party API integration.
- Ability to work well in cross-functional teams, and to communicate effectively with coworkers on the phone, in online meetings, by email, and in person.
- Android SDK experience, and understanding of related fragmentation/cross-device development.
- Experience building apps which display streamed video.
Mobovivo is an award-winning software company focused on the unique challenges broadcasters and media companies face in marketing and distributing premium content to audiences on alternative platforms. Mobovivo's innovative solutions integrate Second Screen Apps, Video on Demand, Gaming, Facebook and Twitter to create award winning destinations for brands. The company's Second Screen Platform has been used for NBC's Hannibal, ESPN's live soccer broadcasts, popular TV drama Degrassi, Globo TV's Suburbia, and live MMA broadcasts on AXS TV. Several other drama, live sports and news projects are underway.
- Date Posted:
- Jul 29, 2013 12:52 PM PDT
- Mobovivo Inc.