Bionym is looking to grow its Platform team with addition of a Developer Relations Manager, responsible for supporting our vast ecosystem of third-party Developers building solutions across multiple industries that leverage the unique capabilities of the Nymi Identity solution. This individual will be specifically focused on on-boarding Developers from around the world onto the Nymi technology architecture and as necessary steering the design of solutions that optimize the User experience of those integrations, while driving continuous improvement of the effectiveness of the baseline toolset.
Success of the Nymi proposition will be tightly coupled with that of the Developer community; we are seeking the unique individual who envisions changing the world with an Internet of Things ecosystem and is willing to passionately evangelize this vision.
• Technical support to Developers in Developer Forums, online communities and through direct conversation
• Product inputs (use cases, target Customers, workflows) as required into solutions developed by third parties that define the Nymi value proposition to the end User
• Maintenance of Developer documentation based on ongoing feedback
• Creation and maintenance of sample code and showcase applications
• Project management of product delivery of key integrations including
communication of status to both parties and escalation of roadblocks
• Platform evangelism by way of blog posts, community engagement and
hackathon, meetup and workshop organization and participation
Desired experience, skills and qualifications include:
• 3+ years’ experience in application development on modern computing platforms (iOS, Android, Windows, Mac) either as a Developer or in a technical Developer Relations role
• Strong familiarity with Bluetooth interfaces and protocols
• Active membership in / experience with Developer Groups, Social Circles, Meetups, etc
• 1+ years’ experience in an external-facing support or interface role (Support, Sales, Business Development, etc)
• Outstanding, engaging interpersonal and communications skills
• Superior organizational and self-management skills
Bionym offers competitive compensation, a broad benefits program and a downtown Toronto working environment (telecommuting may be considered for the right candidate), in addition to the opportunity to create an entirely new class of technology experiences that will transform everyday life, at home, at work and while on the road, improving both security and convenience for all.
- Date Posted:
- Aug 13, 2014 3:47 PM PDT
- Bionym Inc.
Bionym develops the Nymi, a wristband that authenticates the wearer using unique characteristics of his/her cardiac signal (ECG). The Nymi is the first product to offer identity, proximity and motion information all in one wearable electronic device! more